Jaden Francois gone

Advertisement
Oh well man if these kids can’t handle a little adversity they won’t be ready for the real world everything ain’t gonna be a cake walk

Advertisement
Oh well man if these kids can’t handle a little adversity they won’t be ready for the real world everything ain’t gonna be a cake walk

How tf is decomitting from a dumpster fire not dealing with adversity?

When you were job searching what would you have done if you got multiple job offers and one ended up filing for bankruptcy? Would you choose to work for them because you handle adversity so well? Or would you go work for the more stable company that will better prepare you for your future?

How tf is decomitting from a dumpster fire not dealing with adversity?

When you were job searching what would you have done if you got multiple job offers and one ended up filing for bankruptcy? Would you choose to work for them because you handle adversity so well? Or would you go work for the more stable company that will better prepare you for your future?
Dude he’s a defensive player last time I checked we had the #2 defense in the country !! How does that not look good to a defensive player so what our offense not good right now HE DOESNT PLAY OFFENSE

Dude he’s a defensive player last time I checked we had the #2 defense in the country !! How does that not look good to a defensive player so what our offense not good right now HE DOESNT PLAY OFFENSE

A defensive players who DC just left. For all we know our D can be worse than our O next year. Plus a terrible O does impact the defense. They are on the field longer(more chance of injury), they are always playing on a short field, etc. Choosing the best school for you is not "poorly handling adversity". Only a fool would pick a school/job just because of its location and not for what doors it opens up in your future.

I think the biggest factor we have not taken into account is the current players. In my humble opinion there is something bad going on behind the scenes at Miami. Maybe these kids do not like the atmosphere this coach has created. The guys that are currently at the program may be telling these kids not to follow them there. If you are a college football player these three or four years sometimes are the most fun you will ever have in your life. If you have a coach who is holding these young men to standard they cannnot meet sometimes that adds unwanted stress. I feel like this team quit on Richt and only won the last two games for the seniors. Just my opinion looking from the outside looking. Hopefully they get it together for the sake of all of our well-being.

Advertisement
A defensive players who DC just left. For all we know our D can be worse than our O next year. Plus a terrible O does impact the defense. They are on the field longer(more chance of injury), they are always playing on a short field, etc. Choosing the best school for you is not "poorly handling adversity". Only a fool would pick a school/job just because of its location and not for what doors it opens up in your future.
You have a good point but my thing is wait to see who we hire first at DC ...too me he been decommited but used Diaz leaving as an excuse to bolt

I think the biggest factor we have not taken into account is the current players. In my humble opinion there is something bad going on behind the scenes at Miami. Maybe these kids do not like the atmosphere this coach has created. The guys that are currently at the program may be telling these kids not to follow them there. If you are a college football player these three or four years sometimes are the most fun you will ever have in your life. If you have a coach who is holding these young men to standard they cannnot meet sometimes that adds unwanted stress. I feel like this team quit on Richt and only won the last two games for the seniors. Just my opinion looking from the outside looking. Hopefully they get it together for the sake of all of our well-being.

Yep that’s why Asa Martin is boys with Brian Hightower and is about to transfer to Miami and why Jadon Haselwood knows Ezzard, Dallas, George, etc and is coming.

It’s just south Florida diva syndrome. You commit early and everyone else gets attention a full cycle. They see it and decommit to get the attention they want at first opportunity. If Diaz didn’t leave, they would have said it was because we were 7-5 but Diaz leaving gave them an opportunity

You truly are reaching

Advertisement

B3C95558-8E1D-4784-82FA-7B1B503334B3.gif

Advertisement
You have a good point but my thing is wait to see who we hire first at DC ...too me he been decommited but used Diaz leaving as an excuse to bolt

He is waiting though. He’s just opening up his recruitment. He didn’t say “I’ll never sign with UM.” He just opened up his recruitment. Haha come on now, “adversity?” Y’all too much.

Advertisement
Back