Jaden Davis to the nfl ?

SouthsideAtl

Junior
IMG_5225.jpeg

Saw this on Twitter wanted to share it here ..Never heard of the Hula Bowl

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fingers crossed that Cam McCormick comes back for a 9th season. We really need that production in 2024.
He may have been the most disappointing player this season. I wasn't expecting him to be Jeremy Shockey in the passing game, but I was expecting more than 8 receptions, 62 yards for the entire season. And, outside of the Miami (OH) game, his blocking was subpar to bad.

Advertisement
He may have been the most disappointing player this season. I wasn't expecting him to be Jeremy Shockey in the passing game, but I was expecting more than 8 receptions, 62 yards for the entire season. And, outside of the Miami (OH) game, his blocking was subpar to bad.
Hard to catch passes as a TE in an offense does not use them. Not his fault

Hard to catch passes as a TE in an offense does not use them. Not his fault
Nah, he's not good. I think he had as many drops as he had receptions. I've seen enough of him. Can't block either, which is why he was brought here. While you are correct that our offense does not target the TE, McCormick does not need to be out there. Give me Williams or Arroyo any day of the week over him.

I just hope these guys can run good pro day times. Between UFL and expanded practice squads they can stick around a few years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back