2025 Jade Card visited Miami today, "I wanted to commit."

Cryptical Envelopment

What a long strange trip it's been
Banned

Hollywood (Fla.) South Broward Class of 2025 OLB/athlete Jade Card visited Miami for practice on Thursday.

Says Miami is his dream school, "always."

He's 6-4, 190-pounds right now.

Says he plans to be a Hurricane and wanted to commit, but his coach said it’s still too early.

“But what I saw today, I’d never decommit.”

Told his coach and mom that he wants to go to Miami, and doesn't care about any other schools.

T-Rob called from Bama, and his mother's phone is "going crazy." Says they will visit schools, but she knows where his heart is. He's a diehard Miami Hurricane.

Card spoke with Edge today while at practice.

His coach said he's going to be a massive kid, that he lost a lot of weight playing basketball, and while he sees him more as a receiver, he says he's an animal on defense and a special kid. Says he has not seen any 2025's in Florida better than him and that in 7 on 7 no one can cover him.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Hollywood (Fla.) South Broward Class of 2025 OLB/athlete Jade Card visited Miami for practice on Thursday.

Says he plans to be a Hurricane and wanted to commit, but his coach said it’s still too early.

Told his coach and mom that he wants to go to Miami, and doesn't care about any other schools.

T-Rob called from Bama, and his mother's phone is "going crazy." Says they will visit schools, but she knows where his heart is. He's a diehard Miami Hurricane.

His coach said he's going to be a massive kid, that he lost a lot of weight playing basketball, and while he sees him more as a receiver, he says he's an animal on defense and a special kid.

Says he has not seen any 2025's in Florida better than him and that in 7 on 7 no one can cover him.

You guys getting the picture yet. When you see the coaches on the field coaching and what is happening down here you want to be part of it.

Advertisement

His coach said he's going to be a massive kid, that he lost a lot of weight playing basketball, and while he sees him more as a receiver, he says he's an animal on defense and a special kid. Says he has not seen any 2025's in Florida better than him and that in 7 on 7 no one can cover him.
This is how all SOFL should feel. Kid must be one **** of an athlete. OLB that no one can cover when he plays WR. To bad he class of 25' we need dedicated Canes now.

Advertisement
Coach also called the Mom who said that Trob and others are blowing up her phone. she wants him to "get around" and see other places. He says he doesn't care.
mood GIF

Boy telling his mama like

Nicky Boy…come out and pla-e-ay.

Warriors Bottles GIF

How can anyone read this and not be excited about this program right now and where it is headed? I loved this! 6'4" 190 OLB prospect who hasn't even begun his sophomore year yet, plays basketball and cannot be covered when he plays WR. I love the passion and the enthusiasm. This is what kids down in SoFl have wanted to feel for a long time. They have wanted the U to be a program that blows them away and commands this type of respect and loyalty. This is what we are now and we are just getting started.

I especially loved the part where T-Rob was blowing up his phone and the kid didn't even care lol. I also noticed how his coach said he lost a lot of weight playing basketball. His playing weight this season is likely to be about 205-210 and seeing how he is a OLB now I would think that Card projects to be a DE prospect. We may be looking at a 6' 5" to 6'6" 250 + lbs DE prospect by the time Card is a senior. Great stuff and I will most certainly be keeping an eye on this kid going forward.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Coach also called the Mom who said that Trob and others are blowing up her phone. she wants him to "get around" and see other places. He says he doesn't care.
The funniest part is..He calls a coach he likely wont be playing for next year...as he wont be at South Broward to much longer. He will be recruited away by Chaminade or St tHOMAS will have him in no time.

Advertisement
How can anyone read this and not be excited about this program right now and where it is headed? I loved this! 6'4" 190 OLB prospect who hasn't even begun his sophomore year yet, plays basketball and cannot be covered when he plays WR. I love the passion and the enthusiasm. This is what kids down in SoFl have wanted to feel for a long time. They have wanted the U to be a program that blows them away and commands this type of respect and loyalty. This is what we are now and we are just getting started.

I especially loved the part where T-Rob was blowing up his phone and the kid didn't even care lol. I also noticed how his coach said he lost a lot of weight playing basketball. His playing weight this season is likely to be about 205-210 and seeing how he is a OLB now I would think that Card projects to be a DE prospect. We may be looking at a 6' 5" to 6'6" 250 + lbs DE prospect by the time Card is a senior. Great stuff and I will most certainly be keeping an eye on this kid going forward.
People are excited we just want to win games

Advertisement
Back