Jacurri to Poly Bowl

Advertisement
it was canceled because Hawaii only had around 40 player available for the game due to covid and transfers.

Oh I know y it was canceled. My point was it had nothing to do w/ Covid which is y they threw in transfers among their reasons. My point Covid was a convenient excuse, when the fact is, they pulled out b/c their roster had holes. Posters caking for Hawaii saying the game was cancelled b/c of fear of the spread was total b.s. Hence y I brought up exhibit A of the HS all star game being alive & well.

Oh I know y it was canceled. My point was it had nothing to do w/ Covid which is y they threw in transfers among their reasons. My point Covid was a convenient excuse, when the fact is, they pulled out b/c their roster had holes. Posters caking for Hawaii saying the game was cancelled b/c of fear of the spread was total b.s. Hence y I brought up exhibit A of the HS all star game being alive & well.

Come on, you didn't want the UH team to have to get on a plane to fly to that bowl game, now, did you???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The founder of Chick Fila loved Hawaii and Hawaiian flavors. There is a "Hawaiian Chick Fila" (called Truett's Luau) in Fayetteville, GA. The serve tacos AND burgers, in addition to the traditional Chick Fila menu.

idk if this is true, but I will now tell everyone it is and spread this as true information. I will not even google to determine its authenticity.

idk if this is true, but I will now tell everyone it is and spread this as true information. I will not even google to determine its authenticity.

Absolute truth. 600 W. Lanier Avenue in Fayetteville. You can even look it up on the Chick Fila app if you put in that location. Of course, if you aren't near the restaurant...

There's also the "Dwarf House" (look that one up too). My brother took his kids to that particular location when they were in ATL (pre-COVID), but he didn't go to the Luau.

Advertisement
Poly bowl sounds like some kind of swinger all star game.

Are there no other all star games this year or is the Polynesian just recruiting harder this year? The list of recruits going is absolutely loaded.
if you get a shot to go to San Antonio for the Army bowl or to Hawaii for the Poly Bowl which trip you taking....chess not checkers...lol

Advertisement
Back