Jacurri Browns future (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I wonder how much redshirting this past season and refusing to be used as a gimmick QB (think Tebow his frosh season at UF) hurt him.

By taking not being an option during the season, he provided Emory an opportunity. I have to imagine that if JB was available every week Dawson would have found a niche in each week's gameplan to utilize what JB offers as a player. Eventually, Dawson may have grown more comfortable (developed trust) adding more to JB's plate.

While I commend JB for making the mature decision of redshirting so he could focus on his development as a passer, I think that decision may have ultimately led him to be the odd man out.
Easy, Easy Cowboy!
You talk about Dawson like he’s Mike McDaniel or somebody. His *** is on the way out the door too. As for Emory, he has no opportunity, he will be in the Portal next spring as well. He is a Good kid like JB, but Mario is swinging Big, dranking cane juice. Poff is “Number one”, Nickels will be two or three depending on what “experienced veteran” we pulls out the Portal will determine where Emory stands. Nickels and Poff both have better skill sets right now.
This new college football is love/hate super toxic, it is what it is.

Unnecessarily dramatic and drawn out video. The kid sucks at throwing the football. It's that simple.

The end.
XKCdA6ERnXp6M.gif

Advertisement
JB is from all reports a good person who works extremely hard and loves being a Cane. He may never become a great QB but it serves no purpose to publicly trash him. I am closing this thread but I would suggest that people who want to trash hardworking players find some place to do that other than CIS. Try your living room with your imaginary friend from childhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back