jacurri brown in the portal

Still wish him the best, but it was pretty clear he would struggle at the next level. He has some tools to work w/, but the offenses we wanted to run didn’t fit his skill set. I think it would be best for him to get in to a true RPO offense at the G5 level, & build himself up.
Got to Marshall, play ball, have fun, and see what happens.

Advertisement
Do you remember how Jordan Travis looked before getting all the fame & accolades, he looked worse than Jacurri. You dont need that much to succeed in college. With that said Jacurri should get a QB coach and go to UCF/SMU. Miami hasnt developed a QB since Kaaya days
So let me get this straight. Every QB who’s inaccurate, has little to no feel for the pocket, and struggles through progressions is going to end up being Jordan Travis?

people on here are gonna really be surprised when he lands and starts at a school in the power 2+2.

Advertisement
8fbdf90f-739c-4d18-a054-235e649ee3fd_text.gif

Do you remember how Jordan Travis looked before getting all the fame & accolades, he looked worse than Jacurri. You dont need that much to succeed in college. With that said Jacurri should get a QB coach and go to UCF/SMU. Miami hasnt developed a QB since Kaaya days
true, but Travis dramatically improved his accuracy. Brown apparently has not.

true, but Travis dramatically improved his accuracy. Brown apparently has not.
Travis was also not as bad as people remember

I only remember it because there was a few people (including myself) that suggested the kid was going to be a big problem down the road but the board was in full “OMG HE SUCKS SO BAD” mode and didn’t want to hear it

Kid is smart, well spoken, betting on himself at QB...If he doesn't find his QB stride we all know he has the athleticism to be on the field in some capacity and I think he will eventually thrive.

Advertisement
Jacurri Brown in the portal will probably come back to hurt us if he reunites with Rhett Lashlee at SMU half of his roster are former canes. Brown has a big arm fast legs and his accuracy has gotten better. He is a definite big time player who in the right system could be dangerous.

Jacurri Brown in the portal will probably come back to hurt us if he reunites with Rhett Lashlee at SMU half of his roster are former canes. Brown has a big arm fast legs and his accuracy has gotten better. He is a definite big time player who in the right system could be dangerous.

That's if he can stop firing short passes into the ground..

Advertisement
Mr. Brown, Jacurri seems like a good dude and I wish him all the best.

Just out of curiosity, why did you decide to start a new thread in the wrong forum instead of responding to one of the other threads, including one dedicated to just him in the transfer portal forum?

Advertisement
Just out of curiosity, why did you decide to start a new thread in the wrong forum instead of responding to one of the other threads, including one dedicated to just him in the transfer portal forum?
I say move and merge!

Advertisement
Back