jacurri brown in the portal

He needs to go to a Veer and Shoot offense.

Insanely simple reads.

Insanely wide splits.

Easy to diagnose the coverage.

And heavy on throwing the ball downfield. ****, even the RPO aspects of it can be a long throw just because of how wide the splits are.

It would have a chance to do for him what it did for Hooker after he left VA Tech.

Advertisement
Do you remember how Jordan Travis looked before getting all the fame & accolades, he looked worse than Jacurri. You dont need that much to succeed in college. With that said Jacurri should get a QB coach and go to UCF/SMU. Miami hasnt developed a QB since Kaaya days
Miami hasn’t had an OC last past two seasons since Kaaya. It’s tough to develop quarterbacks when there’s a new offensive system and quarterback coach every year.

Advertisement
Funny to laugh at Jacurri but does anyone here believe our other QBs could land a P4 offer?
Yes. Not great offers but yeah, I think they would.

Emory would probably get a flyer from a Wake Forest / Houston type of program and Judd is literally months removed from being in high school where he had offers from Georgia Tech, Memphis, etc.

Yes. Not great offers but yeah, I think they would.

Emory would probably get a flyer from a Wake Forest / Houston type of program and Judd is literally months removed from being in high school where he had offers from Georgia Tech, Memphis, etc.
I don't agree, but it's good that someone believes it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Could you imagine if Jacurri Brown transferred to App State, won the starting job, threw for 3600 yards and 36 TD's as a sophomore next season?

Because if he did, he'd then have done exactly what Poffenbarger did last season at Albany. :monkey-serious:

Then I am in favor of signing Jacurri Brown out of the Portal in 2025.

Advertisement
Back