jacurri brown in the portal

Advertisement
Imagine we were in a recruiting battle for a transfer qb up against App St Georgia st Miss St and UCF.

The board would be calling for Mario’s head.

This is proof that the kid is not Miami caliber and the race hustlers need to shut up.
This is telling, agreed. I figured he would get offers from VT, Miss St, level programs across the board and right now I guess he has a few decent offers but yeah he wasn’t ready it seems.

No one ever wanted Logan here. I think when fans invest emotionally in a recruit you have different expectations.
It was more a general point, that in the grand scheme of things, this one player - a player running 4th string and once in a while performs second best in his position group - isn't much to lose sleep over, despite whatever promise that player may have once had.

I've seen Jacurri play over his true freshman and true sophomore seasons...he was never ready. He's going into his junior year and despite a decent spring game - was reportedly not good most of the spring. I'm just not sure why this is a big deal...we weren't crying like this when Cannon Smith, Kirby Freeman, and Spencer Whipple left.

As DMoney said on the pod, he probably should have switched to receiver. He still likely would be cross trained at QB, taken wildcat snaps, etc, while also catching passes if he proved to be decent enough.

It was more a general point, that in the grand scheme of things, this one player - a player running 4th string and once in a while performs second best in his position group - isn't much to lose sleep over, despite whatever promise that player may have once had.

I've seen Jacurri play over his true freshman and true sophomore seasons...he was never ready. He's going into his junior year and despite a decent spring game - was reportedly not good most of the spring. I'm just not sure why this is a big deal...we weren't crying like this when Cannon Smith, Kirby Freeman, and Spencer Whipple left.

As DMoney said on the pod, he probably should have switched to receiver. He still likely would be cross trained at QB, taken wildcat snaps, etc, while also catching passes if he proved to be decent enough.
We don't have a good backup on the roster. That is why people are so-called "crying". There is nothing to lie about as the future QB which makes this situation unique. The results have always been middle of the road but we could pretend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He should go to UCF. Would be the #2 as soon as he's on campus. One play away from starting and he's got his Jr & Sr year. Gus runs an RPO. 1-2 reads and this it. Ideal system for JB
Not sure why everyone thinks the RPO game would be good for Jacurri .... his main struggle is accuracy on short/simple throws.

I'd be ****ting myself every play if he was pulling the ball out and making slant throws across the middle. Might set an NCAA record for both worms killed and pick 6 INTs.

Jacurri Brown in the portal will probably come back to hurt us if he reunites with Rhett Lashlee at SMU half of his roster are former canes. Brown has a big arm fast legs and his accuracy has gotten better. He is a definite big time player who in the right system could be dangerous.
Jacurri?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure why everyone thinks the RPO game would be good for Jacurri .... his main struggle is accuracy on short/simple throws.

I'd be ****ting myself every play if he was pulling the ball out and making slant throws across the middle. Might set an NCAA record for both worms killed and pick 6 INTs.

Advertisement
Back