jacurri brown in the portal

Advertisement
What’s the charge? Pretty p*$$y thing to post a mug shot without any context… Not saying he isn’t guilty but it’s click ****.
Reckless driving, don’t think he’ll get suspended but if he does and JB goes to UCF he could be starting the first game for them.

Advertisement
According to ON3, JB has not officially entered the portal; he is looking at his options first and hasn't completed the process.

No other Canes entered today, either.

Lashlee recruited him to UM. I'm very curious to see if Lash offers him again now.

I dont think very highly of Jacurri Brown as a QB prospect, but if he wants to develop as a QB, his best chance might be at UCF. He can sit behind KJ Jefferson for one season then compete for the starting spot. If anyone can make a productive QB out of Jacurri Brown, Gus Malzahn can.
Wonder what lane kiffin could do with him

Advertisement
Wonder what lane kiffin could do with him

Interesting thought. I think of Kiffin as being a guy who prefers to have a more traditional pro-style QB. Again, Im very curious to see who all actually offers Jacurri Brown, more so than where he actually goes.

Advertisement
Realest real talk.

Show of hands in the reactions...who really thinks a player like Jacurri would have been an at-standard QB for the University of Miami?

Does anyone?

Advertisement
Realest real talk.

Show of hands in the reactions...who really thinks a player like Jacurri would have been an at-standard QB for the University of Miami?

Does anyone?
Depends on coaching and scheme imo. Under Mario and Dawson/Gattis no.

Depends on coaching and scheme imo. Under Mario and Dawson/Gattis no.

I mean, that is part of it. Our coach is Mario and our OC is Shannon Dawson. Would Jacurri have been at-standard here? I really don't think so.

Jacurri's career ypa at Miami is blow Fran Curci, Mike Rodrigue, Bob Marve, Kosi, Kirby Freeman, Derrick Crudup. Like...that flat out stinks. 80th all-time in ypa.

QBR is 63rd all-time behind Cannon Smith.

idk what we are doing here as a fanbase. Where are the tears for former starter Logan Sagapolu?

I mean, that is part of it. Our coach is Mario and our OC is Shannon Dawson. Would Jacurri have been at-standard here? I really don't think so.

Jacurri's career ypa at Miami is blow Fran Curci, Mike Rodrigue, Bob Marve, Kosi, Kirby Freeman, Derrick Crudup. Like...that flat out stinks. 80th all-time in ypa.

QBR is 63rd all-time behind Cannon Smith.

idk what we are doing here as a fanbase. Where are the tears for former starter Logan Sagapolu?
No one ever wanted Logan here. I think when fans invest emotionally in a recruit you have different expectations.

Advertisement
Back