jacurri brown in the portal

zero evidence of that.
So them saying Mario lied to Jacurri isn’t evidence? Them saying he has outplayed all the QBs this spring (going out of their way to defend him and attack others) all this after his initial interview that caused problems to begin with… wouldn’t be guilty in court, but I wouldn’t say there is nothing there

Advertisement
I wish nothing but the best for him and I will watch if he gets a shot. I don’t know if he got a fair deal here but I think the crap caneville interjected (yes his crew did) distracted from the merits and depth chart conversation

Go be great JB and feel free to takel caneville with you
He wasn't QB4 because of the Caneville story though.

Was a big fan of the take out of HS and really hoped he turned into something for us. Wish him nothing but the best and hope he goes to a situation that will allow him to showcase his talents.

Advertisement
tbh I hoped he would stick and battled for QB1 next season but I can't blame him and I can't blame the coaches either because after three years of development he was almost the same player than when he arrived (or slightly better). Not enough.

I think he didn't come for cheap on the NIL front so this should free some funds.

How can you said that? He was used in what should have been his freshman year due to TVD injuries. No business being in the field. Last season it was a redshirt/development season for him. And he certainly developed and show progress from his freshman year. Add 2 offensive coordinators that were never a fit for him.. It didn't work out the same way it will not workout for Emory when they bring another portal QB.

tbh I hoped he would stick and battled for QB1 next season but I can't blame him and I can't blame the coaches either because after three years of development he was almost the same player than when he arrived (or slightly better). Not enough.

I think he didn't come for cheap on the NIL front so this should free some funds.
i thought he had the highest ceiling of the QBs on the roster minus Ward

Advertisement
So them saying Mario lied to Jacurri isn’t evidence? Them saying he has outplayed all the QBs this spring (going out of their way to defend him and attack others) all this after his initial interview that caused problems to begin with… wouldn’t be guilty in court, but I wouldn’t say there is nothing there
he didnt say anything. he cant help twitter accounts type stuff for clout

Advertisement
i thought he had the highest ceiling of the QBs on the roster minus Ward
I agree with this, I'd add: I don't think Emory will ever be anything more than a serviceable QB and jury still out on Poff (who had a very good spring as someone reported).

I bet we will go for a whale at the QB position in the portal in 2025

either way ... those types of thing happen all the time and probably every year ... ole boy has a platform and is on the come up, he didn't have to do what he did

Advertisement
ok. whatever. nothing to do with him but happy the distraction is gone. I'm curious to see where he ends up. Potential is a word that gets coaches fired.

No ill will towards JB. Hopefully he goes to a smaller program with a good OC that will let him make mistakes and stick with him through it all.

Offensive-minded coaches in their first year at a mid-level program like South Alabama with Major Applewhite or ULM with Bryant Vincent is where he needs to go. Or honestly anywhere that will guarantee him a starting job and let him work through the kinks.

Advertisement
Back