jacurri brown in the portal

Advertisement
Offer? Yes. But immediately starting? Nope

D'oooh! cway wishes he had thought of that "immediately starting" phrase.

He will pay you to write his posts for him. 21,000 posts of garbage, but ghostwriter Kane would be an immediate upgrade.

Glad he found a spot, but transferring to a backup role is a bit odd. Figured he was going somewhere he could play at. Be interested to watch how it goes.

Advertisement
I may be in the minority here. But I think JB is crazy to go anywhere and sit. IMO, he should go FCS, get in a thousand snaps and several hundred of pass attempts, then look for an FBS team.
listen these kids have egos not saying him but ive seen countless dudes make portal decisions just how they made their initial decisions to look cool on social media.

Im in agreement with u...he is one guy that should go do to get high game reps at a Holy Cross, Montana St, Albany type in plans of bouncing back up.

But im guessing it atleast if he goes ucf he will be 2 years in the offense.

Advertisement
I know you guys will probably laugh at what im about to post but the Orlando area has a ton a flag football leagues. He should go find a real competitive team or create his own and join up. They take this chit serious and he would get a ton of reps. For those who have never played competitive flag football its smaller fields and the rusher is 5-8 yards off the line of scrimmage so they get at you pretty dam fast so you got to make quick decisions. Just my 2 cents.

I know you guys will probably laugh at what im about to post but the Orlando area has a ton a flag football leagues. He should go find a real competitive team or create his own and join up. They take this chit serious and he would get a ton of reps. For those who have never played competitive flag football its smaller fields and the rusher is 5-8 yards off the line of scrimmage so they get at you pretty dam fast so you got to make quick decisions. Just my 2 cents.
You’re 100% correct!!!

IMG_4001.gif

Advertisement
I think the young man made a great choice and wish him well. I've always liked him and just never thought our coaches either found a position for him or knew how to coach him. I think he has a chance to have a productive QB career.

I think he seems like a great kid and is going to be very successful in life. But if it is UCF I think, like others he made the wrong choice. Prob back in the portal in a year or making a position change. Jefferson may be “average” but he put up numbers in the SEC. JB could have gotten away with below avg qb skills at a lower level but elite program. But hopefully he proves us all wrong

Advertisement
He has 3 years left, no?
If so, it's a good choice. He can learn behind a vet and can have two years to be the man.

Advertisement
Back