Jacurri Brown and NIL

Advertisement
Along with the letter of intent, Brown secured name, image and likeness representation heading into his college career.

Brown will be represented by the sports marketing company NILHouse. The company will act as a liaison between Brown and potential brands interested in negotiating the use of his NIL

Jacurri Brown quickly picked up an endorsement deal from DOMXSports.

Brown will become an ambassador for the company and will launch his own signature series endorsement that will include his jerseys, backpacks and NFTs.

“There’s a family vibe with DOMX, everyone there is family and now everyone knows that I’m family as well,” Brown said. “This just adds a cherry on top of me signing.”

Advertisement
it was a good day GIF by Ice Cube

Advertisement
C4691800-E39B-4614-8A2B-7EE82D69D729.jpeg

Was a sponsor of his 7v7 team. 7v7 as a pathway to apparel deals a la AAU basketball 🤔? (Not saying that’s the case here)

In the beginning i thought the NIL was a good thing but not anymore. I’m old school and realize things change and that’s the way things are today. Now colleges thru booster BS alias donors and endorsements is the beginning of the end. Kids transferring for more $$ signing for $$ who do they actually play for. IMO i believe sports should be a total independant part of the college. A scholy isn’t enough anymore. Not all but a lot of these kids could care less about the school or going to class and get a degree. It’s not amateur anymore they shouldn’t need to maintain a certain cuum or go to class. it is what it is.

Advertisement
Back