2024 Jacques Spradley-Demps, WR, Pflugerville (TX) Weiss (North Texas Commit)

itsdolphhh

Sophomore
Premium
With Chance Robinson seemingly still sniffing around & JJ Smith not being a sure thing, I took the opportunity to look around at some WR prospects. This kid IMMEDIATELY caught my attention.

Originally a country boy from Jarrell High in deep central Texas. Transferred to Weiss in the Austin suburbs for his senior year. Li[BGCOLOR=initial]sted at 6'1" 190.[/BGCOLOR]

- 10.91 100
- 44 catches, 797 yards (18.1 YPC) and 12 TDs as a junior
- 45 catches, 598 yards (13.2 YPC) and 7 TDs through 8 games this season

Kansas State and Boston College are both trying to flip him, he has an o[BGCOLOR=initial]fficial visit to KSU already lined up this weekend actually. There is literally no reason why we cannot beat out those two schools for a recruit we want.[/BGCOLOR]

Will we offer this kid? Probably not. However, it's always good to have backup options.

Advertisement
I just wanna say man, the state of Texas is absolutely loaded with athletic, productive wide receivers. They got like 25 wideouts in the class of 2024 alone I wouldn't have minded us getting.
Same goes for QB’s, RB’s & CB’s...

We’re the only program that doesn’t recruit TX & it’s absolutely stupid.

Advertisement
Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 10.01.03 PM.png

Came to post he goes by Deebo, so TAKE obviously. But noticed this...

Advertisement
Bump....

Flipped to Kansas State. Robinson is looking shaky, JJ Smith ain't happening & I don't trust Trader & Carr to not pull signing day shenanigans....

Advertisement
Back