Jacory Harris Quest Cookies commerical

i was there... the beginning of the "whipple ball" era.. so much hope...

i remember just hanging out in the stadium after the game was over smoking a cigar thinking "finally, we're back!"

I can only imagine sitting back and smoking a victory cig in the Tallahassee fall weather. I went to school there at FSU. Beautiful place.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Just saw this commercial on the Food Network (I live in chicago).
I give it 4* out of 5 because he was just holding a giant cookie, not actually wearing a cookie costume.

Kid is tuff man.. who was it that hit him and almost broke him in half? Didn't he keep playing after it also?

No He didn't keep playing. Whipple got His *** killed with one of his patented 1,000,000,000 step drops. Then He puts His son in and He stunk up the joint, finally we had to put Morris in and burn His redshirt.

Advertisement
Which one??...Toretta's arm strength was so-so....JH had a better arm....Toretta's best Pass (and it wasn't all that) and probably the most important one, was the 4th Down 10yd pass to Hi-C against FSU for the crucial 1st down.
Funny story about that play: Gino was golfing at my course a few years ago. I started chatting with him and his boys starting teasing him about his receivers running under his passes. I told him, just say 4th and 8 at Doak and go hit range balls. It was like he had no clue what I was saying.

The lack of a true qb coach hurt him more than anything else. I agree that many so called fans showed they're no better than those redneck anti Black racists on the SEC and cared only enough to peacefully tolerate him so long as he played well and then showed their true colors when he faltered. Did the same to Shannon as coach. Criticize all you want but sadly there was a lot of racist **** being thrown around too.

Advertisement
The Harris to Benjamin pass was great, but I'll always have a soft spot for Walsh-Irvin in the late 80s (87 or 88??? Can't remember the exact year at the moment). That's my number 1.

Advertisement
"When you see (TB's) dreads...I'm like maybe he tryna tell me something w/o telling me something...so I'm like 'I'm just finna launch this sh*t.'"

Legend. I admit, I was wrong about him. Love the guy now.

Really enjoyed him on multiple podcasts talking not only about football but investing what he made in the CFL and making a better life for his family

Just saw this commercial and came to start a thread on it and saw this one. Call it a meaningless bump, I guess. lol

Good to see Japick clocking some endorsement dollars.

Advertisement
Back