2024 Jacory “C2” Barney Jr ATH From Palmetto [commits to Nebraska]

Advertisement
Man you bull****t'n don't be afraid of the Fluff. Even lil *** Kat Williams is partaking in the corpulent fabulously fluffy female Vixens.

Go Canes

pick up lines GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I gotta give it to you, you got all the angles figured out.

Brother I tend to play with some serious weight and someone could get hurt if I am not focused or lack conviction for the undertaking! An as for poor hygiene in a big gurl, that is a NON-STARTER!!!! I am taking both my balls and junior an we're leaving (not going home, but rather to the detour stop on the chunky luvin tour)

Go Canes

Brother I tend to play with some serious weight and someone could get hurt if I am not focused or lack conviction for the undertaking! An as for poor hygiene in a big gurl, that is a NON-STARTER!!!! I am taking both my balls and junior an we're leaving (not going home, but rather to the detour stop on the chunky luvin tour)

Go Canes

Paranos off topic but w/e happen to that nose tackle out of Utah? I'm trying to look him up but I forgot his name. Did he land anywhere? You know who am I talking about

Advertisement

Go Canes

Like @Astcloud11 says, never change my friend.

Advertisement
Back