2024 Jacory “C2” Barney Jr ATH From Palmetto [commits to Nebraska]

Advertisement
Does anybody actually think Nebraska’s sales pitch to these kids right now is, “watch how good we are going to be this year”?

No they are going to sell them on the turn around and future, but they are a long ways away still.

Rhule was in decent recruiting grounds during his time at Temple and Baylor and was able to maximize it.

Nebraska recruiting is being able to get kids to come to Lincoln and its not as easy as it once was.

Are we going to do this every time after a team that has a prospect we want committed loses by 3 point to a team they werent favored against? Let me know now so I can stay tf away from the recruiting board
Even before last nights game theres been people praising Beard for our wr class and rumor about him flipping a wr.Most think its Barney.

After watching Nebraska go down to the powerhouse Gopher program last night I wonder if this kid is gonna see the light and warm up to Canes again
Just an fyi for everyone out here. When it relates to Nebraska they're notoriously known as being a school that pays for visits,they pay for commits,they pay for publicity... I know numerous kids they've done that same exact thing with. They're a pit stop in a recruits path. Not a destination. That's not saying that IS what they're doing here(because I don't know one way or the other) but as a betting man I'd give up whatever that he ends up here or uf.

Advertisement
I think Rhule has a track record and can pitch the rebuild. they were a dropped int on 3rd down from losing.
Minnesota is not trash.
Gonna be tough to win a lot of games with Simms at QB though. I do agree that Rhule can sell a long term vision to kids.

Support him he did what’s best for his family, sitting in a lonely room of nothingness but flat corn fields and a Walmart to enjoy .

I fully support and respect his decision and want nothing more for him to enjoy his college experience and a bright future in the local hardware store boiling peanuts.

GOCANES
My cousin went to Nebraska for 2 years, then transferred to a small ****** school in Colorado cause he hated Nebraska so much

Even before last nights game theres been people praising Beard for our wr class and rumor about him flipping a wr.Most think its Barney.

The rumor is/was about flipping McCoy from FSU. It’s been out there for awhile.

This kid will be like the rest of the recent South Florida kids who sign with Nebraska. He will be in the portal within a year and end up at UCF/USF/FIU/FAU.

Advertisement
Just an fyi for everyone out here. When it relates to Nebraska they're notoriously known as being a school that pays for visits,they pay for commits,they pay for publicity... I know numerous kids they've done that same exact thing with. They're a pit stop in a recruits path. Not a destination. That's not saying that IS what they're doing here(because I don't know one way or the other) but as a betting man I'd give up whatever that he ends up here or uf.
This makes a lot sense considering their most recent big group of Florida recruits mostly all transferred within a year of arriving.

The rumor is/was about flipping McCoy from FSU. It’s been out there for awhile.

This kid will be like the rest of the recent South Florida kids who sign with Nebraska. He will be in the portal within a year and end up at UCF/USF/FIU/FAU.
If I was moving anywhere I would visit without paparazzi or beautiful cheerleaders and so on all over me .
I want to do a flyby unannounced to see the real deal area plus talking to unknown passersby and if possible others whom live there.

All these kids see is GEEEZ I DON’T KNOW WHAT THEY COUL POSSIBLY show a kid from any South Florida area that I’d better as far as for young kids whom need BIZZZY constantly.

Even me whom is retiring in a year or so doesn’t have Nebraska on my list GEEZ the thought of it

He’ll get some halter top hot pregnant and seal his fate to boiling peanuts and polishing the huge Indian totem pole on the hardware porch.

His parents and mentor should be slapped to allow this travesty to happen.Again they should has flown th Nebraska and towered the Mayberry RFD towns to see what his future is to be and what his daily life of walking aimlessly looking for something resembling South Florida .

Hey if he would have chosen FAU it would have been a very smart move .

But he knows what’s best, happy he’s enjoying his new life.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Are we going to do this every time after a team that has a prospect we want committed loses by 3 point to a team they werent favored against? Let me know now so I can stay tf away from the recruiting board
especially with us ourselves i got scratching and clawing to 7 wins this year

I like Barney more than McCoy.
i love you home GIF

Rhule's track record is burglary. Negative recruit them to death.
That’s what would concern me as a recruit. Last two years at Temple landed him the Baylor mess and then parlayed an exceptionally good 3rd year into an NFL job that he failed in spectacularly.

No question he’s a solid rebuilder of a program but let’s not pretend that he isn’t a career .500 coach in college

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back