2024 Jacory “C2” Barney Jr ATH From Palmetto [commits to Nebraska]

Not a consensus 3 star so naturally he's not gna pick miami lol. This cycle feels much more like #watchthefinish...hope I'm wrong

Last edited:
Advertisement
If Rio can’t recruit top 10 classes yearly he’ll be gone before we begin Big10 play.

I ain’t panicking but oof today.

Advertisement
We need to pull Davon Mitchell reclassified to flip the narrative
Hopefully it starts before that. Lightfoot…

A lot of teams got commitments today, some like Texas got multiple and kickstarted their ascension up the class rankings. Like I’ve been saying - July is going to tell us all we need to know.

I'm not saying it wasn't a whiff you idiot.

I'm just saying in today's landscape with the NIL…With the NIL and when the whole industry is fooled like that, there is likely a reason.
Ok so now we stoop to calling people idiots. I’m sure you’re a bright guy. Do better than that. I won’t insult your intelligence because I have a different opinion. Have a great night.

Advertisement
He’s from Oregon?
No, I was just pointing out the fact that he’s throwing up the numbers 5-0-3.

I’m sure he was trying to do 305 but he didn’t think about the fact that he had it the wrong way round. It’s dumb to think that 1.) nobody told him to flip it around. And 2.) they used that picture to represent the 305.

That or he’s part of the large Hebrew population in Miami.

Advertisement
Ok so now we stoop to calling people idiots. I’m sure you’re a bright guy. Do better than that. I won’t insult your intelligence because I have a different opinion. Have a great night.

Because you keep coming at me with the idiocy when you are completely ignoring what I'm saying and the fact that I'm actually not disagreeing with you.

Fail Diet Coke GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
I mean, you **** around by waiting to recruit a local kid until the last minute and this is what you find. Not all these kids are loyal to the home school. Mario and staff need to tighten up. Looking suspect this recruiting season. Need something good to happen soon.

Because you keep coming at me with the idiocy when you are completely ignoring what I'm saying and the fact that I'm actually not disagreeing with you.
I don’t call names. Just share opinions. I’ll leave it be. Have a great evening.

Advertisement
Back