2024 Jacory “C2” Barney Jr ATH From Palmetto [commits to Nebraska]

Gaby actually did say this morning that Nebraska is making things close but he still thinks we are in position to close.

Edit: he just doubled down that Nebraska is making this very interesting and this is a close one to monitor.
They NIL bagged up apparently. This is an instance of what I’m talking about.

Advertisement
Francois was the one we deemed to be the biggest loss. No idea where he ended up but he didn’t last long at Nebraska
Keyshawn Greene was another kid we really wanted who ended up there. Patke was tweeting out stupid GIFS like we landed him and then he spurned us for Nebraska, only to end up transferring to UCF.

Advertisement
Francois was the one we deemed to be the biggest loss. No idea where he ended up but he didn’t last long at Nebraska
They all left within three months, I believe. The (potential) bags were not enough to compete with...

1688231597647.png

1688231610077.png
1688231658750.png

$350k is a lot of money for anyone. But he will not actualize it because he will not last there. I can’t think of one of the Florida kids that stayed at Nebraska longer than a season.

Advertisement
Or maybe its up front? if it is I'd 100% take it. If I was a recruit I'd go to the highest bidder period.
Nebraska knows better than we do how hard it is to get kids. No way a collective or whatever is going to drop that kind of money up front with no strings attached, esp when he can literally leave before the season even ends

Advertisement
There's a reason Nebraska is throwing a last minute hail Mary bag here. He's a legit 4 star talent.
Neb fan here. He's a stud. I think he's just playing it up a bit. I havnt heard anything that indicates Nebraskas really in the race here. But I guess we will see if money talks? I'm guessing he gets made whole by Miami one way or another lol.

Advertisement
his hudl said 4.6 40 but on his tape this kid is burning so fla kids left and right. he literally breaks away every play.
He needs s&c but I like him. he looks better on tape to me than I expected. he has a&m, Nebraska, Michigan, and Tennessee offers.
It’s the clips in the wildcat/QB that show his burst. Kid can not only scoot but he also has the ability to make people miss in the open field, that and he makes contested catches.

Advertisement
Back