2024 Jacory “C2” Barney Jr ATH From Palmetto [commits to Nebraska]

Advertisement
Fz-ELi9WcAE5PwX.jpg

Advertisement
if you lose out on these kind of kids bc of money how the **** you supposed to close on big time players that are gonna cost more? or we gonna think it's cool to focus all funds on 1 position every year?
next year is CB
maybe we spend on WR by 2025 🙏

Hard not to start losing confidence in the staff and the class we’re gonna land with all these losing piling up

Advertisement
What if we think Barney wasn’t worth it but Justin Scott is?
They had Barney in the class. It’s a big miss. JoJo is a national recruit. You really think we can call McCoy right now and tell him to flip? Not happening. So, the WR board is what exactly?

Advertisement
Advertisement
They had Barney in the class. It’s a big miss. JoJo is a national recruit. You really think we can call McCoy right now and tell him to flip? Not happening. So, the WR board is what exactly?

Non- pertinent to what I’m saying

I know some of all ya’ll try to win chit into existence, but there’s two things I will never understand that many CIS posters tend to do:

1. Spew the narrative of “Cane Lock.”

2. Chit on posters who give a realistic view of trends that happens

Regardless, Barney is the least of my concerns. Now, once I see what Lightfoot, Stewart, Scott, Breland, Trader, Stone, etc (i.e whales) then I’ll be concerned. Actually, if imma keep it solid, I won’t be concerned, I’ll be something else; hopefully, moving fwd the whales we were promised come to fruition & a recruitment like this will be a footnote.

Advertisement
Back