Jacorey Thomas top 5

I don’t understand this ****. They literally had 2 CBs taken and every single draft “guru”, analyst, or whatever you want to call them talked about how underdeveloped they were. They’re literally costing DBs money up there and they still somehow are pulling high level DBs.

Same thing im wondering. ****, you can say the same about UF but at least one highly regarded DB we bring in every other/few cycles lives up to the billing in college

Advertisement
Same thing im wondering. ****, you can say the same about UF but at least one highly regarded DB we bring in every other/few cycles lives up to the billing in college
It’s always your safeties too. Why can’t y’all develop a CB lmao?

I’d say UF has been pretty good in the CB development department in the past 5-6 years or so ...

But I thought UF doesn’t really want this kid either?

Advertisement
I’d say UF has been pretty good in the CB development department in the past 5-6 years or so ...

But I thought UF doesn’t really want this kid either?
I mean we’re talking about a CB that can stay on a roster not just getting drafted.

Advertisement
CF8BF3C4-0E26-4FBA-A9D5-FB16F14349AA.gif

You sly dog, using Georgia’s terrible record of developing DBs to try to get us to rush to UF’s defense. Tempting as it may be I’m not gonna fall for it, I see your Jedi mind tricks.

****! I wanted this kid too. So now with no Thomas and no Lathan..who is the #1 Striker on our big board? Cull?

Advertisement
He told the 247 guys he knew UGA was his choice when he was on his OV there. He said it 'felt like home". That was the week before he came to Miami..

****! I wanted this kid too. So now with no Thomas and no Lathan..who is the #1 Striker on our big board? Cull?
Lathan is looking to take an OV to LSU now. Looks like it will be that last weekend in July when things open up for a week.

Advertisement
Lathan is looking to take an OV to LSU now. Looks like it will be that last weekend in July when things open up for a week.

Baker is his recruiter, nothing to worry about.

Although if they get Lathan, and then that’s get us Tolan. I’d take that in a heartbeat.

Advertisement
Back