Jacorey Brooks leaving BTW

He's already won a state title he aint ring chasing, im guessing just trying to get better in case the fhsaa cuts season or Bama advising him to do such

Yeah, b. This season is going to likely be fvcked in some way, so might as well get a little film in if you can and just start working toward college in 2021. That's basically what IMG is for. Wrap up your coursework and put in that grind with trainers. Would guess its on good advice.

Advertisement
Best if he just go to tuscalossa HS. Was told by a local coach that baga sells the success of their WR getting drafted and the money they get signed for. Says it very convincing for the kids and their parents.
I don’t believe you.

Y'all quick to bash a kid and act like you know what's going on in his personal life. There's a million reasons why a kid in a inner city school or ANY school would want to go to IMG especially for their senior year.

Grow up y'all are clowns
Appreciate you sharing your wisdom with us feeble minded folks....

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but looks like Jacorey Brooks is headed to IMG.

View attachment 120277

That's Bama trying to isolate him against a good UM season. Smart.

Advertisement
That's Bama trying to isolate him against a good UM season. Smart.
It’s exactly what it is! Kid went from wanting to stay close to home when he was visiting Miami a few times to all of the sudden wanting to be 3 hrs away from home for his senior year and oos for college.
Brooks has star power and potential written all over him. He will be a walking billboard down here with no state taxes and friendly corporate tax laws.
If you’re Saban Of course you want him as far away from home as possible. The only reason he ain’t moving to Alabama with his family is cause a bunch of fan bases sounded the alarm when he move the Samoan Brady bunch to Tuskkkaloosa.

This choice was an up and down one for me. I mean he is already A LEAN TO ALABAMA SO I'm guessing he's just trying to get prepared for Alabama and the next level with all the NFL coaching staff that is at IMG. I know IMG is built for athletes to shape there body and with the facilities they have, its a very easy choice to make. He will be literally doing football morning noon and night there. The down side to this is that your leaving your team to got to another school who cant win a championship. He could win a championship And have that memory with him for the rest of his life.

Smart forward thinking move by him. Trying to get in a program that revolves around football, nutrition, and S&C. Getting his mind and body somewhat acclimated to a college like system so he is ready to roll when he enrolls.

Smart forward thinking move by him. Trying to get in a program that revolves around football, nutrition, and S&C. Getting his mind and body somewhat acclimated to a college like system so he is ready to roll when he enrolls.

Mercenary mindset.

Advertisement

Bama has done this before with their rb and img

I actually think this a smart move.He already has a state ring so he might as well get prepared for the next level. Take advantage of IMG resources.

Advertisement
hilarious you guys think Saban gives two ***** about our program, same people saying Kirby wants to troll Miami with James Williams

These coaches could give two ***** about playing little games with HS players, something Manny finally learned this off season after all the crap from last year

Want Saban to actually be scared of miami? win some games

now that im thinking him and another back..i think Scarborough as well

Yup and the OT they have committed this class is there as well and Evan O'Neil last year, Dylan Moses, think they also got a dlineman out of there as well.

But I still think this transfer is different. Of course IMG attracts the top talent and Bama has been a national contender for years so it makes sense they get guys from IMG.

I think this year there is a concern about even playing a season. If HS ball is not played in Miami I bet a lot of college coaches would be concerned with the shape those incoming freshman would be in. IMG takes care of that concern and likely has limited spots (unless you pay your way then they will make room and put you on the C squad).

hilarious you guys think Saban gives two ***** about our program, same people saying Kirby wants to troll Miami with James Williams

These coaches could give two ***** about playing little games with HS players, something Manny finally learned this off season after all the crap from last year

Want Saban to actually be scared of miami? win some games
If you don’t think saban cares at all about what can potentially happen down here then you have no sense of history and haven’t been paying attention. We just came of arguably the worst season in memory. A season where no sanctions or scholarship limits were present. And yet we have a top 10 class and are in contention for local players that are wanted by the best teams in the country. We’re located where saban has gotten some of his most impactful players. So I agree he ain’t scared. But I guarantee he’s paying attention. Miami isn’t your ordinary team that can get the ball rolling one year and disappear. If we come anywhere near playoff contention it’s a wrap.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back