Jacorey Brooks leaving BTW

Walton, DJ, Chad, Brandon and Ice in his ear too hard. Kept losing count of the bag money and needed to distance from all that Miami noise. IGM will give him that nice little bubble before heading into the Alabama bubble.
Ice Harris is the HC at Florida Memorial, Brandon is a Defensive analyst at FSU & DJack is HC at American.

Advertisement
Yeah, I don't get this one either. You can't win a state title with IMG, he's already to committed to one of the biggest college football programs in the country, so exposure clearly hasn't been an issue. Idk, but best of luck to him up there.

Advertisement
Receivers never eat at IMG. He’s already a five star and already committed to bama. Why transfer when you can chase a ring with your boys in your hood? I don’t get it. And stop it saban ain’t scared of us stealing him he’s about to put smith and waddle in the first round a year after putting jeudy and ruggs in the first.

And Julio, Cooper, and Ridley. Saban has been flooding the NFL w 1st round WRs that are producing. So like you; I highly doubt he’s “scared” of Miami poaching. O$U and UGA, yeah....but we ain’t about that 5 star life right now.

Y'all quick to bash a kid and act like you know what's going on in his personal life. There's a million reasons why a kid in a inner city school or ANY school would want to go to IMG especially for their senior year.

Grow up y'all are clowns

Y'all quick to bash a kid and act like you know what's going on in his personal life. There's a million reasons why a kid in a inner city school or ANY school would want to go to IMG especially for their senior year.

Grow up y'all are clowns
There's a lot of truth in this.... However, football wise the head scratching is appropiate as well.

Grow up y'all are clowns
Very true but you also know that Coach Saban had a say in this.

Advertisement

Grow up y'all are clowns

Going to boarding school can be make or break for a lot of kids, but for someone preparing to go to an OOS school it’s a way to get acclimated to what your next four years will feel like.

Not a bad decision by any means, something I’ll certain push my kids to do if they ever have the opportunity. Between the educational advantages and just the ability to meet people who come from a variety of backgrounds it’s a great opportunity

If I’m a receiver, I personally Wouldn’t be signing up actively to play in that offense. The passing game is terrible every single year at img but it is what it is

Going to boarding school can be make or break for a lot of kids, but for someone preparing to go to an OOS school it’s a way to get acclimated to what your next four years will feel like.

Not a bad decision by any means, something I’ll certain push my kids to do if they ever have the opportunity. Between the educational advantages and just the ability to meet people who come from a variety of backgrounds it’s a great opportunity
Horse rubbish! IMG is by no means a bastion of education. In fact it is more of online schooling for athletes. Learn your facts first.

When our guys start to get paid for their likeness, I wonder if there is gray area wheretheir parents legally get paid too?

Advertisement
Receivers never eat at IMG. He’s already a five star and already committed to bama. Why transfer when you can chase a ring with your boys in your hood? I don’t get it. And stop it saban ain’t scared of us stealing him he’s about to put smith and waddle in the first round a year after putting jeudy and ruggs in the first.

IMG is open and will stay open for training and can work around practice better than a public school. They have enough teams to just play a season against themselves if football is cancelled nationally. If I'm an elite athlete I go there right now just to be able to continue lifting, eating etc the right way.

IMG is open and will stay open for training and can work around practice better than a public school. They have enough teams to just play a season against themselves if football is cancelled nationally. If I'm an elite athlete I go there right now just to be able to continue lifting, eating etc the right way.
This is true. I guess my opinion is sort of in a vacuum of what goes on at IMG in a normal year

All I see is IG posts of all our commits at local gyms where nfl players work out at. Brinson out there with ocho cinco working out. You don’t need to leave Miami for any of what you just said. Everyone is in this kids ear to come to UM and saban has just as many connections down here as anyone.
Kid is doing what he’s told period. Don’t try to twist it. That offense is horrible.
What about gold feet where a bunch of d1 receivers and db’s go and train. No better place to be than where he is.

Advertisement
There's a lot of truth in this.... However, football wise the head scratching is appropiate as well.
Why is it head scratching?

I don't understand. It's legit a football factory.

And if you're going to say about passing the ball they have a completely new coaching staff fyi

Grow up y'all are clowns
Yea, not sure why transferring to IMG is an indictment on this kid’s character. The facilities and workout structure alone will leave him more prepared for Bama than Booker T would’ve.

Advertisement
Back