Jacolby George

Advertisement
Obviously talented but he's a net negative.

Needs to move on.

Not talented. He's not a good football player. That fumble that got called back due to it being a forward pass was about the least athletic play I've ever seen.

Whoever said this kid had the tools to be WR 1 needs to reevaluate their life. This kid is garbage.

I remember Ahmon Richards freshman season. Bonafide #1 wr on that team. Do the 3 incoming guys have a chance to bring that type of talent next season?

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's because the HC is an imbecile. He knew the WRs were mid but he brought in Shemar kirk and Tyler Harrell.
I wonder if Kirk or Harrell could account for 13 receiving yards and -30 yards of penalties and -50 yards of rushing and a fumble. Good riddance George.

Advertisement
I just dont understand the undisciplined fouls? Like it has to start in Pop Warner ball? This fake bravado toughness. I'm sick of it

He can stay but he’s WR2/3.

Keep Restrepo at all costs, dude bailed out Jacurri on so many poor throws. The slander he gets is insane to me.

bring in a bonafide #1 alongside a QB. I’ve seen enough.
He only get slander bc he typically makes bone headed plays aswell.

Constantly ***** up punt returns and consistently runs route short of the sticks

Advertisement
I wonder if Kirk or Harrell could account for 13 receiving yards and -30 yards of penalties and -50 yards of rushing and a fumble. Good riddance George.
Neither could over the course of an entire season to answer your question.

Advertisement
Back