Jacoby Briscoe will transfer

jmbflame21

Junior
This has been a long time coming.

@Briscoe_87: "To clarify the rumors, I will be transferring from UM"

Advertisement
good. no offense to him but go somewhere where you can play and allow us to add another player.

Advertisement
A lot of us are salty he went to Florida when it seemed like he wouldn't get a shot to play. At the same time we'd commend a kid for not being scared of competition if he picked the U with a top rating QB coming along with him. I'm sure that ****** coach of his had a lot to do with it too

A lot of us are salty he went to Florida when it seemed like he wouldn't get a shot to play. At the same time we'd commend a kid for not being scared of competition if he picked the U with a top rating QB coming along with him. I'm sure that ****** coach of his had a lot to do with it too

Me thinks you're confused

You're thinking of Jacoby Brissett

2.jpeg

Advertisement

Tighten up.

Best of luck to him, and this is why people shouldn't worry about recruiting numbers, there is always attrition

Advertisement
Advertisement

this
33.jpg

not this
34.jpg

Advertisement
Back