Jacob McCrary and Lamar Parker to WVU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good solid players. Neither Miami caliber but will probably do big things at WVU.

Advertisement
Lamar Parker's a baller and well probably regret not offering him in a year or two but oh we'll what you gonna do we just don't have the space, I'm meh on mcrary, I'm just happy they didn't go to a school where they'll help get their friends that we want to go to

I drove through West Virginia for the first time last weekend. I couldn't fathom a kid from South Florida actually wanting to go there.

Advertisement
I drove through West Virginia for the first time last weekend. I couldn't fathom a kid from South Florida actually wanting to go there.

Lol I think we all know, recruiting just does not follow logic

Lol it may be a ****ed up place to live but the actual school and the enviroment isn't that bad. Some freaky *** women, always a party, crazy white people that loves black athletes I mean it really isnt that terrible lol

it will be interesting to see if B rabbit follows them

b rabbit? & good pickups by wvu
C.J. Worton

Lmao I hope I get some good laughs no matter what college he goes to

who's b rabbit??...lol...(inside joke)

Lamar Parker fits their scheme...that kid can run....im not mad when guys go to schools that fit what they can do....wvu picking up those two are to solid prospects.....Parker can play the lil Tavon Austin role down the line for them.

Advertisement
2014 = Year of the WR I swear man. Each class has positions that are more stacked then others but I think the 2014 WR class as a whole is better than the last 3 years man.
Just look at the Talent in the state of Florida

WR's
Ermon Lane
Johhnie Dixon
Artavis Scott
Darell Langham
Corey Holmes
Ryshene Bronson
Jacob McCrary
Travis Rudolph
Isaiah Ford
J.C. Jackson
JoJo Robinson
Trevon Lee
Kendrick Holland
Kendrick Edwards
Tyre McCants
C.J. Worton
Steve Ishmael
Deionte Gaines
Gilbert Johnson
Lawrence Lee
Adly Enoicy
George Rushing
Ryan Sousa
Tyree Brady
Desean Blair
Garrett Johnson
Trequon Smith
Lamar Parker
Shane Dixon
Gabriel McClary
Cornelius Floyd
Roderick Proctor

and so many more. It's ridiculous how many 3 star and above WR's florida has this year. ***** what they say about Texas. Florida would wreck texas recruits man!
I wish the top schools would play outside the state more.

Last edited:

No one from South Florida wants to go there. They are relegated to West Virginia. West Virginia might be desirable for people from Newark, but that's about it.

No one from South Florida wants to go there. They are relegated to West Virginia. West Virginia might be desirable for people from Newark, but that's about it.

Exactly what I was going to say. They don't want to go there. They're going there because they have no better options. Same reason most of the dudes on here pull off instead of banging hot chicks.

Advertisement
Back