Jackson not visiting Texas Tech but..

Joecane

But daddy....
He has a list?

@F5_Jackson: Texas tech off my list not taking a visit there ...

Advertisement
Think this kid just likes attention. And reading everything Chad has said lately, he sounds solid.

I think both these kids stick in the end.

TT has players transferring. They are left with one Scholy QB on the roster....Klingy has work to do

Advertisement
Think this kid just likes attention. And reading everything Chad has said lately, he sounds solid.

I think both these kids stick in the end.

I dont, every kid wants to take some visits for free, **** Chad would too just to go see the world but he's in a different mold and he's used to recruiting when Jackson isn't. Just the way he was flirting way back and then that 1 Barrow visit set him straight tells you he's just a novice at this point

Advertisement
I think he ends up in Arkansas. Remember he tried to commit to Arkansas first but did not have a committable offer at the time.

Advertisement
how could a south florida kid want to play for randy shannon. guy ran our program into the ground.

Advertisement
368.jpg

Jackson is just a playful,happy go lucky kid enjoying his recruiting. Probably has no list and may nit visit anywhere. He is in basketball season.

like Pete said, these recruits half the time have no idea what this stuff means.. he is going to visit Arkansas because of Ice + Shannon.

will he end up in Arkansas? probably not.. Chad and Jackson are good friends and they both stick with Miami

Advertisement
Back