Jackson Cantwell

I hope JC can keep a very positive attitude and keep working. It’s got to be difficult with all the hype and expectations thrown his way for this season. Hopefully he gets his chance and performs. Any insights into where his head is at? 🙌
Welcome. Post less.
 
I hope JC can keep a very positive attitude and keep working. It’s got to be difficult with all the hype and expectations thrown his way for this season. Hopefully he gets his chance and performs. Any insights into where his head is at? 🙌
Cantwell trusts the process. Not an instant gratification kind of kid.
 
Hope he dosent transfer


Cave Am I Doing It Right GIF by Adult Swim
 
I hope JC can keep a very positive attitude and keep working. It’s got to be difficult with all the hype and expectations thrown his way for this season. Hopefully he gets his chance and performs. Any insights into where his head is at? 🙌
Came in here for CanesInsight. Not a lot of insight just keyboard warriors. Go Canes
 
Came in here for CanesInsight. Not a lot of insight just keyboard warriors. Go Canes

What the **** did you just ******* say about CanesInsight, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at MDCC, and I've been involved in numerous flame wars on Grassy, and I have over 300 confirmed thread locks. I am trained in keyboard warfare and I'm the top poster in the entire Canes fandom. You are nothing to me but just another WestByGOD101. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this message board, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that **** about CanesInsight over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Hurricanes fans across South Florida and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can troll you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in flaming, but I have access to the entire ****nal of CanesInsight moderators and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment about keyboard warriors, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you god**** idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.
 
I honestly cannot believe how many clowns on this site want to see us starting 2 true freshmen on our offensive line. This is a position that is dominant when it's carried by veterans. I would prefer zero in the starting lineup, but Congdon is telling me to stay quiet with his play so far.
Let's allow Mirabal to do his thing and be happy we have Samson and McCoy to bookend the line and know most other teams around the country would love to have them. Cantwell will get his turn soon enough, just want to see him be ready when he does.
 
Back
Top