Jackson Arnold 2023 QB

BeachCanes

Sophomore
I know Mario offered two QBs already but I think this is the guy we need to target. He is the best QB I’ve seen from next year’s class. Can throw and can run.
Not the biggest guy but that doesn’t matter in college at QB. Threw for 34-5 in good Texas competition. Clean clean delivery and extremely accurate. Just don’t see any flaws in his game right now.

Highlights:

247 Profile:

I don’t want this dude to go to Bama or ND.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The 2 qbs Mario offered are bigger and better....evals probably done for the qb position and he is gonna lock in on those 2 for next season.....

Not saying I’m a fan of his, but he was going against one of the best defenses in Texas High School football history and had the best game anyone has had against them. Wouldn’t hold that game against him
I agree, playing against one of the best teams in the nation. but he looked overwhelmed and looked more of a runner than passer which I dont like. And it could be the type of offense they run but i dont like a QB who rushes 208 times and passes 296 for the year. Same reason I wouldnt want a Malzahn or art briles type of O. Prefer the spread and throw but not full on air raid

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back