Jackets @ Canes 4pm ACCN

Advertisement
I’ve grandstanded for Larranaga all year but I’ve arrived at the point that I think it’s best for all parties if he retires at seasons’ end. To go from Final Four to this with this level of talent is unforgivable

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve grandstanded for Larranaga all year but I’ve arrived at the point that I think it’s best for all parties if he retires at seasons’ end. To go from Final Four to this with this level of talent is unforgivable
It’s not even funny to make jokes about your bipolar meds anymore.

Advertisement
Benz remains here to torture us, he is injury proof... its the curse of the Unrealistic-Expectations.

Advertisement
Larranaga isn’t built for this type of rebuild right now. Bash me all you want but this is going to take a up and comer to get us out of the hole we have found ourselves in going into this off-season. We’re going to have 3 stud true freshman with like 2 or 3 returning players from this years squad. L has already admitted his staff does all the leg work recruiting and portal. They better get a cafecito machine in those offices this off-season

Looking forward to baseball at 6... maybe Erick was totally right after all (abt this awesome collection of has-been have-nots)

Advertisement
Back