Deejays Ace
Gonna be a bright future boys and girls

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-10-21-40-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-08-10-21-40-44.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 154
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is that his actual nickname? Because associating a high school football player with a serial killer who surgically extracted the reproductive organs of prostitutes seems a bit odd to me.

Is that his actual nickname? Because associating a high school football player with a serial killer who surgically extracted the reproductive organs of prostitutes seems a bit odd to me.

Hmmm, your concern sounds a bit far too ******* politically correct to me.

Advertisement

I'm going to go ahead and guess that you have a problem with the washington redskins as well...

"Redskins" = the n-word for Native Americans. Not that hard to understand.

But even I think making a big deal about the nickname "Jack the Ripper" is moronic.

I'm going to go ahead and guess that you have a problem with the washington redskins as well...

Clarington coming. Make no doubt. But is he willing to prep, I know the grades aint so good for him from what was last said on him.

Advertisement
Back