Jack Allison on the move...again.

Advertisement
How does he have Eligibility and at what point do you admit that the game has passed you by? Enjoy the rest of your career and become a coach. Because clearly he loves ball and is passionate just channeling it in the wrong way.
It's time for him to find a school with good academics.

Advertisement
The thing that really helps this recruiting class is the early commitment of QB Jack Allison. Top kids are going to want to play with him, and are going to flock to UM as a result.

Now if we can get Gibson somehow this year then this class might get decent. Irvin and Johnson I think are coming but ya never know.

Scarlett is coming. If Walton stays in the '16 class then I think we can keep Williams, Cronkite, and Scarlett with Williams being an athlete playing reciever and running back. Cronkite only wants two running backs in this class so it's important that Walton maybe stays in his class. Williams seems to be on board with the athlete role.

Recruiting.. . trending up

Now if this ************ would fix the god **** defense, we might be able to recruit DT's

Nope not all all. kid is from around my area so I watched him a few times on live tv feeds but the bowl game against WVU is when I really noticed it. I watched him a lot during warm ups and the ball just cane out funky. Kind of nose dived on him
According to WVUbros he has issues with accuracy

According to WVUbros he has issues with accuracy
I could see all of that. I was disheartened when I saw him in that game as I was hoping he’s take over for Kaaya. Had a pain in the *** dad too if I’m not mistaken but apenny would be able to speak definitively on this subject.

World famous quote:

"The thing that really helps 2016 is the early commitment of QB Jack Allison. QB's usually stick and with him in the bag, the skill guys are gonna wanna play with him. Now if we can get Gibson somehow this year then this class might get decent. Irvin and Johnson I think are coming but ya never know.

Scarlett is coming. If Walton stays in the '16 class then I think we can keep Williams, Cronkite, and Scarlett with Williams being an athlete playing reciever and running back. Cronkite only wants two running backs in this class so it's important that Walton maybe stays in his class. Williams seems to be on board with the athlete role.

Recruiting.. . trending up

Now if this ************ would fix the god **** defense, we might be able to recruit DT's"

Advertisement
Why are you ****ting on the kid? He committed to Miami when he was projected to be a 4*. He didn’t have the talent. Didn’t hurt the team when he moved on. It’s his dream to play ball. **** you for ****ing on him.

He left us wit malik lol jk

Advertisement
Is West Liberty Jerry Falwell's satellite "manifest destiny" campus?

Advertisement
It's in the Mountain East conference.

Why did I not attend this glorious institution?

Advertisement
Back