Jack Allison IMG 7 on 7 regional highlights

View as article

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
[video=youtube;yZvIOzQvV28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZvIOzQvV28&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Advertisement
This kid is scary good, and its crazy to think how much better he could potentially get between now and when hes a starter for the U.

Advertisement
Captain Jack Swagger has it all. Redshirt the kid to let him put on weight and we are set!

Stud. When u can have back to back good QBs that's how u return to winning ways.

Advertisement
He's special. The kid has the ability to put the ball where only his receiver can catch it. Stares his man down a little too much but that will improve with experience. Goes to my old High School so I've gotta show a little extra love.

I can't get a good read on a kid playing tag football. I like to see their game film when there is 11 defenders, guys coming to do harm, making reads, accuracy and ball placement under fire. There are a lot of qb's out there that have won 7 on 7 tournaments that are not D-1 caliber.

Advertisement
I can't get a good read on a kid playing tag football. I like to see their game film when there is 11 defenders, guys coming to do harm, making reads, accuracy and ball placement under fire. There are a lot of qb's out there that have won 7 on 7 tournaments that are not D-1 caliber.

There is film out of there of him doing just that.

Great thing also is that if we are as impressed by Jack, you gotta think guys like Sam Bruce and DMullins are as well and they got a front row seat.

Who wouldn't want to catch passes from this kid?

Advertisement
I'm a bit of a homer on Allison. My opinion, maybe the best QB prospect we've had since I don't know when.

I'm a bit of a homer on Allison. My opinion, maybe the best QB prospect we've had since I don't know when.

I thought we were blessed getting Kaaya, and we are, but it looks like we could have back to back big time QBs back at Miami. And Allison might actually have more upside.

Advertisement
Back