Jaccuri Brown will return for the 2024 season

Advertisement
Article says the understanding is that coming back in ‘24 will set him up to start in ‘25.
Interesting. Have to assume he discussed with coaches before making this decision—could be a stretch to assume but does that mean the word he got is that our realistic portal options are 1-year guys (eg, Salter not an option)?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Those of you who think JB starting in 24 is a good idea are completely lost. I dnt mind him as a depth piece or even in certain packages but he's not the answer. I'm pretty certain we go 7-5 again if JB starts

Advertisement
Those of you who think JB starting in 24 is a good idea are completely lost. I dnt mind him as a depth piece or even in certain packages but he's not the answer. I'm pretty certain we go 7-5 again if JB starts
I don’t think anyone has said JB in 24 is a good idea. But given where we are numbers wise, not sure how anyone could see this as anything but a net positive.

Can you please explain? I'm a little dense. You believe he's incapable of progressing in the spring and taking the next step or you just think his skillset and measurables are inadequate?

Advertisement
Back