JACCURI BROWN [should get more playing time]

nickster

Freshman
Why not give this kid more playing time since the season he spiraling downward. He needs to get a shot so we know what we have. What happens if Garcia goes down? Then we have a young QB with very little experience. That kid is strong, can run, and has a bullet for an arm. I know he is young but you never know what you have until you play the kid in very meaningful snaps in a consistent manner. There is nothing wrong with JAKE but I want to see the kid perform. I hope Mario opens his mind and lets this kid play a lot more.

Advertisement
Why not give this kid more playing time since the season he spiraling downward. He needs to get a shot so we know what we have. What happens if Garcia goes down? Then we have a young QB with very little experience. That kid is strong, can run, and has a bullet for an arm. I know he is young but you never know what you have until you play the kid in very meaningful snaps in a consistent manner. There is nothing wrong with JAKE but I want to see the kid perform. I hope Mario opens his mind and lets this kid play a lot more.

Gotta see what is what with TVD first. If TVD is done and Garcia does what he did today, there is no doubt Brown will play.

So just what game do you want him to play in. You've never seen him throw a pass. This probably on a bad day, still the worst post today. Lots going on without adding more confusion. But it's nice that "you want to see him play"

Garcia went in and brown disappeared. Wtf put him in on short yardage. Gattis trying to run with Garcia like a dumbass

So just what game do you want him to play in. You've never seen him throw a pass. This probably on a bad day, still the worst post today. Lots going on without adding more confusion. But it's nice that "you want to see him play"
We are not saying pass… run it in short yardage with the threat of pass

Advertisement
There is absolutely something wrong with Jake. But ya JB needs reps.

He's one dimensional at this point. Great runner but passing accuracy may still be a work in progress.

Advertisement
Well he is most likely QB #2 moving forward. With this offensive line i have no doubts he will play if TVD is out.

We don't know if Brown is ready to take on more than what he has now.

If TVD is out, I expect Brown to get some reps in garbage time in a blowout either side.

He'll get backup reps in practice if TVD is out.

You can't assume Brown knows enough of the playbook to run a functional offense given limited practice reps.

Advertisement
We don't know if Brown is ready to take on more than what he has now.

If TVD is out, I expect Brown to get some reps in garbage time in a blowout either side.

He'll get backup reps in practice if TVD is out.

You can't assume Brown knows enough of the playbook to run a functional offense given limited practice reps.

I disagree. If Brown is #2 behind Garcia and with this Oline and what i saw today from Duke in terms of punishing both TVD and Garcia, neither very mobile, then i think it is HIGHLY probable that Brown will be pressed into action sooner than later. Whether due to injury or multiple picks and fumbles at the QB spot like today due to weak oline and lack of mobility.

Seems like Brown might be more equipped to run this fCked up offense more than any other QB of campus cause this system seems to be set up for a running QB and he’s definitely the best one we have at that…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back