2025 Jaboree "SlimeTo" Antoine 4* CB from LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So now a week away from Pickett's commitment date, and 10 days away from Jaboree's, we have a CIS poster claiming that Jaboree doesn't want to play with Pickett because LSU showed Pickett more affection? And D$ is saying we are in a good spot for both? CIS is a cosplay for a soap opera. ****.

These are still teenagers. Who knows what triggers their egos.
IDK if it is true or not and I know Gramps is just relaying what he heard elsewhere and he has brought good info to the board before but that would be insane to me.....

I mean, it does not stop the two top cbs Devin Sanchez (#4 overall recruit from TX) and Na'eem Offord (#6 overall recruit from Bama) from going to OSU...

If Pickett does go to Oregon he is listed as the #3 CB and Oregon already has Dorian Brew from TX as the #7 overall CB,

Bama has 2 of the top 13 corners as well committed.

But of course in Miami fashion (if true) our two, or close to the top two of the board dont wanna play with one another lol

So now a week away from Pickett's commitment date, and 10 days away from Jaboree's, we have a CIS poster claiming that Jaboree doesn't want to play with Pickett because LSU showed Pickett more affection? And D$ is saying we are in a good spot for both? CIS is a cosplay for a soap opera. ****.
sad young and restless GIF by CBS

His SFE coach said it that he goes on his visit with. So he must wants to throw everyone off. He also said he told him to go to FSU to be coach by a great coach or just go to Miami to see the field faster. Don’t shoot the messenger

Advertisement
IDK if it is true or not and I know Gramps is just relaying what he heard elsewhere and he has brought good info to the board before but that would be insane to me.....

I mean, it does not stop the two top cbs Devin Sanchez (#4 overall recruit from TX) and Na'eem Offord (#6 overall recruit from Bama) from going to OSU...

If Pickett does go to Oregon he is listed as the #3 CB and Oregon already has Dorian Brew from TX as the #7 overall CB,

But of course in Miami fashion (if true) our two, or close to the top two of the board dont wanna play with one another lol
It’s just one that doesn’t want to play with the other one. Plus I didn’t say anything about it I heard this as soon as he decommitted in a late night space. But once they said it in a day time space with a hundred people it was open to say. Everyone thought he was a lock to Miami at first. But his girlfriend’s brother plays receiver a transfer for FSU and she was pushing him there. Surtain coached for SFE so he was really being pushed there. If you realize every time Antoine posts the SFE DB coach promotes FSU.

His SFE coach said it that he goes on his visit with. So he must wants to throw everyone off. He also said he told him to go to FSU to be coach by a great coach or just go to Miami to see the field faster. Don’t shoot the messenger
**** i thought it was his high school coach. Fkn SFE brah, its always them. Why tf would you be telling kids where to go. Thats why i don't give a **** what no one says. I fkn hate that kartel, so called 7v7 team.

Advertisement
I hope we get both but every time someone said Mario will work it out it was immediately shot done. Why don’t think he set his date after Pickett.
You know a majority of the time these kids have already committed and just wait to certain dates to announce It publicly

Shoot the messenger. If we don't get both, we blaming you. This CSI baby get your guard up😅
To make it a little better. The way the SFE coach was saying it French doesn’t seem like a lock to Texas like everyone thinks. French is a little salty about the receiver that went to Oregon was getting all the attention. His whole family was invited on his visit while French was allowed five people. These kids watch everything it’s not always about the money. You have to really stroke there ego.

Advertisement
You know a majority of the time these kids have already committed and just wait to certain dates to announce It publicly
This was not the case. It’s still not certain he will be at the cookout if Pickett comes to Miami.

... and it didn't stop us from getting two top DTs last year, and two top OTs the previous year.

This thing about DBs has got to break sometime ... soon.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back