Jaason Lewis

Advertisement
I have an inside scoop on this guy... I was told he has grade issues and not the brightest... My friends son plays with him. He may have to go the JUCO route. I am currently in virginia beach and I try to follow these guys recruitment. I can tell you this he is as big and impressive as advertised and can move... I've seen him play... and he was a freshman when I seen him... I will tell you more this weekend when I talk to his teammate.

I have an inside scoop on this guy... I was told he has grade issues and not the brightest... My friends son plays with him. He may have to go the JUCO route. I am currently in virginia beach and I try to follow these guys recruitment. I can tell you this he is as big and impressive as advertised and can move... I've seen him play... and he was a freshman when I seen him... I will tell you more this weekend when I talk to his teammate.

Are you going to the Oscar Smith vs BTW game this coming season?

Are you going to the Oscar Smith vs BTW game this coming season?

If it happens before Oct 3 yes... I will be moving back to Ft. Lauderdale after that...

Advertisement
THE J Lew ‏@jaason_lewis 9m

LSU visit next week !!

Maybe he does end up visiting Miami before he makes his decision.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back