NBA Ja Morant

Advertisement
His boy, who’s already been banned from traveling w/ Ja to all NBA games, was on IG live & Ja was in the passenger seat flashing a gun.

Ja’s circle r clout chasers, & this young man doesn’t understand this.
Not saying u are wrong at all but all the blame should be on ja for this. Shouldn’t be on live around him but his homie actually tried to protect him in the vid i saw but ja is just reckless. If u see a phone out why are u flashing a gun at all and especially after u literally just had an incident during the season.

I hate seeing dudes make it out and do ****t like this

Not saying u are wrong at all but all the blame should be on ja for this. Shouldn’t be on live around him but his homie actually tried to protect him in the vid i saw but ja is just reckless. If u see a phone out why are u flashing a gun at all and especially after u literally just had an incident during the season.

I hate seeing dudes make it out and do ****t like this
People really need to internalize that you can do everything right for decades, but **** it all up in 30 seconds. It's just not worth it.

Advertisement
Shaq said this about Dillon Brooks:

"You make some money. You start feeling yourself."

Ja is feeling himself (pause). But he doesn't get it. What a shame.

Looks like a good kid making stupid decisions. Dad looks like part of the problem, too. Hope he gets it together. Seen this story too many times…indictments usually are come after.

Advertisement
It amazes me, but then again, it doesn’t. I lost a homie who was the Daily Breeze (local L.A Newspaper) Section/Area player of the year trick off his scholarship to Texas by hanging around the same folks. He gets an opportunity to reclaim a scholarship to Texas A&M-Corpus Christi, ONLY to come back to the hood to help kids, but he went right back to hanging around the same folks.

Results? Murdered in front of his own home, w/ the two dudes he was w/ fleeing the scene. He was never bout that life, like EVER, but he couldn’t leave the homies alone who were.
Terrible. Sorry brother

Advertisement
It amazes me, but then again, it doesn’t. I lost a homie who was the Daily Breeze (local L.A Newspaper) Section/Area player of the year trick off his scholarship to Texas by hanging around the same folks. He gets an opportunity to reclaim a scholarship to Texas A&M-Corpus Christi, ONLY to come back to the hood to help kids, but he went right back to hanging around the same folks.

Results? Murdered in front of his own home, w/ the two dudes he was w/ fleeing the scene. He was never bout that life, like EVER, but he couldn’t leave the homies alone who were.
If you don't save yourself first, you will most certainly not be able to save anyone else.

1-172463294.jpg

Advertisement
What's really the difference in Ja brandishing his gun and that Tennessee Congressman and his whole family (young kids and all) brandishing their AR15-type weapons as depicted on their Christmas card?

For all we know, perhaps Ja is just showing support for the 2A, and the Congressman's a gangsta. ;)

Advertisement
Back