NBA Ja Morant

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope the best for the young man but something is off with his thought processes. You do anything on social media and you know someone or someones are going to screengrab that **** and it's gonna be everywhere. Idk.
If losing out on 39mill can't teach you a lesson, nothing will. He's chasing an imagine that isn't worth chasing. Trying to be hard for what? Why would you even want people knowing you carry? Ja needs to wake up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unreal. Generational wealth and power ****ed away to flex for 15 seconds.

It amazes me, but then again, it doesn’t. I lost a homie who was the Daily Breeze (local L.A Newspaper) Section/Area player of the year trick off his scholarship to Texas by hanging around the same folks. He gets an opportunity to reclaim a scholarship to Texas A&M-Corpus Christi, ONLY to come back to the hood to help kids, but he went right back to hanging around the same folks.

Results? Murdered in front of his own home, w/ the two dudes he was w/ fleeing the scene. He was never bout that life, like EVER, but he couldn’t leave the homies alone who were.

It amazes me, but then again, it doesn’t. I lost a homie who was the Daily Breeze (local L.A Newspaper) Section/Area player of the year trick off his scholarship to Texas by hanging around the same folks. He gets an opportunity to reclaim a scholarship to Texas A&M-Corpus Christi, ONLY to come back to the hood to help kids, but he went right back to hanging around the same folks.

Results? Murdered in front of his own home, w/ the two dudes he was w/ fleeing the scene. He was never bout that life, like EVER, but he couldn’t leave the homies alone who were.
Awful. Just awful. These guys get lied to that cutting these people out of your life is worse than cutting off family. Perverse sense of loyalty, when the truth is they are the ones being betrayed.

Sorry for you and your community’s loss. What a tragedy.

Awful. Just awful. These guys get lied to that cutting these people out of your life is worse than cutting off family. Perverse sense of loyalty, when the truth is they are the ones being betrayed.

Sorry for you and your community’s loss. What a tragedy.

Yeah u hit the nail right on the head. That one hurt, & it happened 20 yrs ago as of March. I still drive by his parents’ house & be like y did this dude come back & hang around the same crowd? And they didn’t lose their lives, he did.

Ja is hanging around dudes who don’t give af bout him, but they love his status. He’s constantly being set up to look foolish on the internet as they are filming him & posting it. Yet, this young man refuses to see the set up.

Advertisement
Back