Ja Johnson Continues To Be A First Class Leader

Advertisement

Jaquan Johnson was the heart and soul of Miami when he was here and during this difficult time he remembers where he’s from. Well done sir.
Really enjoyed watching him and Redwine during their time here. Those guys left it all out there and were never a distraction.

Advertisement
I'll always love that kid. He wasn't in our top tier of Safeties, but he was **** good and a credit to my alma mater.
His leadership was missed the most after he left, he was undoubtedly the top Alpha in the locker room.

That's what our teams needs a great deal, a kid who plays with his heart & soul & commands the respect of the rest of the locker room to the point where dudes know they'll have to answer to him if they fck up.

Advertisement
Pound for pound, one of the better players we've had in a long time. Wish we had a team of guys like him.

JJ will find his way in the league, once he finds the right team he will be someone we all hear big things from.. His attitude will keep him in the league, he might not be a superstar but I see him having a long solid career in the league.. Definitely was a class act here at MIAMI and he was something to watch!!💯

Advertisement
If you're shocked by Jaquan doing something like this, then you didnt follow his UM career that much. His leadership on the field willed us to the 2017 season that came into manifest. However, his leadership off the field, the intangibles that he exemplified, was unprecedented.

Demetrius Jackson was given a ton of credit for being a person of character, and rightfully so. But Jaquan was the glue and he knew how to get more out of his teammates than even the coaching staff was able to get. The reason why?......

There were many hospital visits to members of his teammates family's, that didn't get any press because Jaquan is not about the spotlight. There were a couple of stories where players said they went so see a family member in the hospital, and Jaquan was already there. He showed up to kindergarten and middle school graduations of several of his teammates family members. He constantly went around to elementary and middle schools to give motivational speeches to the next generation. He managed to do all of this while excelling in in school at UM, and while being the first one in and the first one out for workouts and practices.

Sometimes, it works out where Great things happens to Great people. I hope he has a long successful NFL career, because he **** sure deserves it.

I'll always love that kid. He wasn't in our top tier of Safeties, but he was **** good and a credit to my alma mater.
No shame in not making our top tier. Playing a notch under some of the greatest safeties to ever play in CFB and/or the NFL while being an All-American and model citizen in your hometown is nothing to sneeze at. Definitely one of the good guys, an exemplary young Cane and Miamian alike...

there was Prince Charles. As heir to the throne (regardless of your thoughts on the monarchy), it's pretty high ranking, though not sure if you could count him as a government official.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back