J JOHNSON BRUTAL SAFETY PLAY

Advertisement
The kid is literally taking himself out of every play as he is not only playing 20 yards off the line but back pedaling before ever snap. Can’t believe what I’m seeing. Yeah he made an interception but watch his play, it’s like playing with 10 men

How your Noles doing? Derwin James is the saddest excuse for AA safety in CFB history.

Go Canes!

Brutal LB play was what I noticed the most.

This^^^^^

The only LB that is ballin’ is Pinckney. Even Shaq looked slow to react today and ran himself out of some plays because of it.

I think that last year they were being allowed to play more just off of their instincts. It was a simpler system and they weren’t overthinking.

This season Manny has implemented more of his system and it’s making these dudes think way more instead of just playing ball.

This is the perfect example of the old adage that says, “If it ain’t broke, don’t try to fix it.”

Sometimes coaches try to be too smart instead of just doing what works the best.

The D is playing well, but are far from being a typical Canes D.

Let’s hope that our LB’s can start reacting more and thinking less in the next couple of games.

Advertisement
The kid is literally taking himself out of every play as he is not only playing 20 yards off the line but back pedaling before ever snap. Can’t believe what I’m seeing. Yeah he made an interception but watch his play, it’s like playing with 10 men

I agree , he has not been what we need him to be. he could and sure be way better... esp being the captain on defense no matter what he should be making the players understand what play they are running they have looked confused several times

Honestly, while he's not Sean Taylor or Ed Reed, I dont see him as Kacy Rodgers, Lavon Ponder either. he's a serviceable guy with limited athleticism, who next year will probably lose some snaps to some very talented incoming recruits...

Advertisement
Has anyone willingly and publicly displayed that they don't know anything about football more than OP?

We've got some stupid fans. Now everyone talking about this man as a potential AA. You guys should definitely stick to your day jobs.

As was on display during the ND game, he must be incredible at watching film and translating that to on field performance. That's why he was back pedaling before the snap.

He knew exactly what the *** ND was doing on that run even though they show that look multiple times throughout the game. They only did the option with the guy in motion once and he somehow knew and blew it up.

Advertisement

I'll say again! Johnson is too small and too slow. We need '18 class to add speed. Still ****ed Henderson phucked us over, that boy has that South Florida speed we are known for,

L o ***** L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back