J. George 🙌

Advertisement
Advertisement
Playing Restrepo is keeping George at Boundary and eating up Horton, Smith, and Ray Ray's minutes.

Xavier did not and his not shown up in big games if anything he shrinks. It started with him not fielding that first punt.
I hate that I agree with this but I do. I appreciate 7, but we have more explosive players playing behind him and desperately need big plays that he rarely provides.

Advertisement
I hate that I agree with this but I do. I appreciate 7, but we have more explosive players playing behind him and desperately need big plays that he rarely provides.
Yeah I'm not a poster that gets off on ****ting on our players bro. With that being said the one thing X7 should be doing good as a smallish not fast guy i.e. catching the ball at critical times, he is now struggling with.

X has had multiple critical drops that hit him right in the hands. These drops are real drive killers especially for true freshman Quarterbacks.

Yeah I'm not a poster that gets off on ****ting on our players bro. With that being said the one thing X7 should be doing good as a smallish not fast guy i.e. catching the ball at critical times, he is now struggling with.

X has had multiple critical drops that hit him right in the hands. These drops are real drive killers especially for true freshman Quarterbacks.
Yep...any comparisons to Berrios died on that field yesterday.

As critical as I have been of this season, we should be impressed that this team fights to the end AND is not afraid of “ the moment”. How many years do we all get torqued when we look like there’s no fire. At least now, it is fatigue, not fate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In a perfect world he’d be a great slot with two dudes outside. We just don’t have dudes.
Colbie is a dude but we don’t know how to use him. I agree we need another guy though.

Colbie is a dude but we don’t know how to use him. I agree we need another guy though.
Imo he’s not a dude. He’s a nice big physical wr but he’s not scaring a defense. We have a bunch of number 3’s with only a couple that can make plays in space. Colbie drops balls , doesn’t get separation and is an average route runner at best. He’s far from explosive. That’s not a dude. You have to do a couple of those well to be a dude.

Advertisement
Back