Ivins Update

That's embarrassing how do u lose a kid who is a legacy and u have coached at the school he is playing at and u used to play for us also. That being said get Daran branch on the phone now and get him to ov

Advertisement
That's embarrassing how do u lose a kid who is a legacy and u have coached at the school he is playing at and u used to play for us also. That being said get Daran branch on the phone now and get him to ov
Branch wants to stay close to home - he just OV'd to southern miss which just proves that being close to home is a priority.

Advertisement
So we have Clarke at CB and that's it?! And I love Clarke but he is raw af at CB and a better WR prospect right now. Rumph about to hit up Hodges with the "hey big head". smh

And he doesn't expect us to be in it for Delancy since we waited so late. I truly do not understand how anyone can defend Rumph at this point. The therapist didnt help him on the trail. The guy sucks as a recruiter and isn't that great on the field either. We are going to have to take 5 CBs next year smh
It’s a whole other signing period left relax. Last year he flipped couch who was committed to Michigan and Christian williams who was heading to LSU. They forget that though. With the national signing day period and transfer portal we will be fine. Everybody want to get on rumph but don’t say sh*t about anyone else and their mediocre (worse than rumph) recruiting

Last edited:
Because the kid is probably smart and see himself playing earlier at ucf compared to Miami. Sometimes kids want to see the field faster and don’t forget randy Shannon and Selwyn brown were former teammates at Miami so they know each other very well

Advertisement
The moment some of you realize that the schizo nature of CB recruiting has less to do with Rumph and more to do with his boss will be a great day. Position coaches particularly this position coach don't always operate with autonomy.
Some of these people crazy man

It’s a whole other signing period left relax. Last year he flipped couch and Christian williams who was heading to LSU. With the national signing day period and transfer portal we will be fine. Everybody want to get on rumph but don’t say sh*t about anyone else and their mediocre (worse than rumph) recruiting

Come on bro. I know you’re positive, and I try to be too. But this dude is a horrid recruiter and you know it. Call a spade a spade. He is a good coach. But he can’t recruit his way out of a wet paper bag. It’s ok to call things how they are. Not EVERYTHING has a silver lining. He ******* blows. He ain’t the only one, but he absolutely ******* sucks at that part of his job. And it’s a big part.

Advertisement
Come on bro. I know you’re positive, and I try to be too. But this dude is a horrid recruiter and you know it. Call a spade a spade. He is a good coach. But he can’t recruit his way out of a wet paper bag. It’s ok to call things how they are. Not EVERYTHING has a silver lining. He ******* blows. He ain’t the only one, but he absolutely ******* sucks at that part of his job. And it’s a big part.
Others on this staff are worse, from 2017-2019 he’s brought in multiple 4 star recruits every year, that streak will likely be broken this year but as ive said before let’s take a look at linebacker recruiting in that time( I only Like 2 the ones we took in 2019 in huff and brooks in that timeframe)

Others on this staff are worse, from 2017-2019 he’s brought in multiple 4 star recruits every year, that streak will likely be broken this year but as ive said before let’s take a look at linebacker recruiting in that time( I only Like 2 the ones we took in 2019 in huff and brooks in that timeframe)
This board just targets people and never lets go. Last year we flipped couch and Williams.

Advertisement
This board just targets people and never lets go. Last year we flipped couch and Williams.
They will never give him credit for anything but look for any reason to bash him. I’m not even upset whatsoever If we don’t get the brown kid from heritage, I’m not that high on him and we CAN do better, don’t need to settle anyway and would rather wait until after this signing period and then Explore the transfer portal market

Advertisement
Back