Ivins Update

this program is so close to dead it’s hard to believe.
Close? here's a pic of the program

1280px-2014-06-09_mumie_ritter_kahlbutz_in_kampehl_anagoria_02.jpg

Advertisement
Class is sitting at 15. And the teams directly ahead of us are ONLY ahead of us because they have more commits.

Miami will finish with a top 12-14 class and you guys are crying. Will hit on all the targets we want? No.
But the class will be good. Good enough to win the coastal, and good enough to win 10 games.

And tbh, we don't deserve a class this good...we should be down where VT is.

Class is sitting at 15. And the teams directly ahead of us are ONLY ahead of us because they have more commits.

Miami will finish with a top 12-14 class and you guys are crying. Will hit on all the targets we want? No.
But the class will be good. Good enough to win the coastal, and good enough to win 10 games.

And tbh, we don't deserve a class this good...we should be down where VT is.

Agree completely. It's a very solid class for such a pathetic program.

Advertisement
90% of this board needs a therapist.
You’re right. Tbh, people that post negativity and depressing topics should get banned. I’ve followed this board for a couple of years and this is the worse I’ve seen it. Grown men losing sleep over the decisions of 17 year old boys. I come here just to see what’s going on with recruiting. But sheesh

I just told Ivins I’m gonna send 50 lbs of dog**** to his residence if he is wrong. Same goes for any other insiders here. There’s a ton of dogs in my neighborhood and they are more than willing to give.

We have issues in our community also with people picking up dog 💩, I can contribute also

Do we really want Francois at this point? He's decommitted twice, which means he's hitting the portal the first time he considers himself frustrated/unhappy.

the nature of the kids you recruit. ill give manny credit, he isnt taking no for an answer. he continued to go after knighton even when everyone thought there was little chance and he got him. at least, theyre gonna try and hope for the best

Advertisement
I dont think the staff should be treating Slaughter as a plan B. They should be making both Francois and Slaughter a priority and see who takes the chance first. They both have huge play making ability, but Francois is better in coverage, while slaughter brings more speed and violent hits.

Advertisement
Everyone needs to be fired on the offensive side of the ball save Hickson and Field, and honestly, if they want out as well then f^ck it. What a waste of space most of these buffoons are.

im wondering if manny is waiting to see whats out there first before he makes any decisions regarding the O staff. you dont want to do it like FSU where you just fire your coaches and then realize the talent pool is awful and everyone used you as leverage. Arkansas found that out the hard way too. now that Briles is available but rumors are that hes going to Ole Miss with lane. Harrell obviously didnt get let go since Helton was retained for another year.

Advertisement
Why do you assume they “dropped the ball with Baynes?” What is the assumption that just because the kid is committed to Louisville he should be an easy flip? SMH

The kid was all about Miami. The grandmother supposedly made him wait and go home to think about it.
You can't be that big of slurpper man, you gotta eventually open your eyes.

Advertisement
Back