Ivins Update

Miami feels like they are still alive with Greene and thinks he might have gotten caught up in the moment with the Nebraska commitment.........if true that'd be huge news. Still not buying it
If he pushes his signing till February then I’ll buy it.

Advertisement
Banda :monkey-serious: . Imo we lose height to auburn but add Francois and sign everyone we have committed except moise who will sign in February. Shodell apparently increased his percentages of Miami getting Francois from 50 to 75% after hearing positive rumblings, he’s pretty reliable so I’ll take it.
Who's Shodell?

Advertisement
Oregon is the compromise for Grandma and Flowe. That being said, I think it will be USC.

Shodell spoke to Greene’s mom. She said Nebraska is a done deal. No wiggle room for Miami. Must have been some visit and she really doesn’t want him at Miami
Small town to small town..makes sense

Why Miami continues to invest a considerable amount of time in players from small towns and lesser time in players from big cities is beyond me. I guess it’s the #TNM!!!!

Oregon is the compromise for Grandma and Flowe. That being said, I think it will be USC.

Shodell spoke to Greene’s mom. She said Nebraska is a done deal. No wiggle room for Miami. Must have been some visit and she really doesn’t want him at Miami
I know we don't have much traction in NFL with LB, but I don't know of any Cornhuskers LB in the league.

Advertisement

Interesting... ik Nebraska has bags as well. Hence why Bookie was committed there for so long til Oklahoma came

Oh Nebraska has bags. Heard from guys I know that coached high school down here. West Virginia. Everyone does. And what they do is child’s play compared to the Sec.

great mom this kid has. Let’s send my kid so far away I can’t eve drive to see him, and he gets a worse education and plays for a worse football team!

So besides Flowe (pipe dream), Cave, Flagg and Mathis (dropped), did we offer any other LBs this cycle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back