Ivins Update

Advertisement
I'm confused, didn't the kid say he wasn't coming here because he didn't want to be a part of a 4 WR class? I'm not sure what people are getting worked up about if he said it.

The write up said it was EMILIEN who didnt want to be a part of a class of 4 WR. He wants to see the field early and between the guys already committed and our current WR room HE chose to go elsewhere. He wasn’t interested in competing with that.

But CIS says our guys actually suck and aren’t talented so he could come here and take a over as the alpha WR in the room.

I’ve heard some talks that the relationship with Elijah Roberts and UM is not very strong. I’ve been expecting a flip for the past few weeks. And after the way we finished the season...
Don’t like the sound of that

Advertisement
The guy has 28 posts and only thing anyone saw was him having a Gator towel on him.

Mom says he coming etc. anything can happen but don’t trust anyone with 28 posts that brings news

No disrespect to Stu just odd timing
I was at the Columbus v Western game 2 weeks ago and his mom was throwing up the U with anyone with Canes stuff on. Seems a little weird that she would be trolling UM fans at her son’s football game.

Advertisement
28 solid posts. Mentioned the UF game was getting pushed up a week well before the announcement (got hammered by CIS for that from all the people who made plans, could of saved them some money if they just considered it.)

I know a few of the coaches at Columbus and they mentioned this 2 or 3 weeks ago. The gator thing reminded me of that news. I haven’t gotten a recent update on this so it can be all smoke at this point. Just saying I won’t be surprised one bit if he flips

This season got you jaded, relax lol. Drastically better program? Yeah no, they did have a better season than us though. It’s a good situation for him to step in to and be featured but at the end of the day I dont Want a kid scared of competition to come here regardless so it is what it is. Like I said Before not a loss if that’s really the case. Sometimes you got to make the best decision for you and if he sees early playing time at Minnesota is available then by all means go for that

He’s the most emotional poster on the board and more predictable than a DM from Whoop...

Advertisement
Don’t mean to change the subject but there is no way Thomas should turn pro this off season with those numbers, right? He’d be lucky to get drafted. He’s fallen into the dime in a dozen category.

What’s the alternative? Stay and be part of this dumpster fire? Or better yet stay and be ripped apart like Shaq and Pink were all year by the fans?

No one wants to hear it, but the best thing this kid could do is grad transfer just like Cager did.

If he doesn’t have the grades to grad transfer he’s better off going pro. His draft stock isn’t improving with another year under Enos.

Not sure why Daz took his stuff down but everything appears fine with him. He's just ready to start college. Syubbs visited him and will again next week.

Manny visited Mammarela, Francois, Jonathan Denis, and Washington. Francois has a top 2 of Miami and an unknown school. Probably Nebraska or Indiana lmao. Look for the db corches to somehow **** that up.

Greene is now going to FSU Dec 13th so he's doing an official to Miami this weekend. Ivins says the longer FSU doesn't name a coach, the better it is for Miami....pretty common sense.

The Machado kid needs to visit for his offer to be committable (probably).

Emilien committed to Minnesota out of nowhere. Fleck doesn't allow visita so Miami probably won't even get him on campus. Apparently the staff is okay with 3 receivers.

Also, Elijah Roberts will sign early but official late due to a playoff game out of town. He was wearing a Gators towel in a picture but his mom confirmed it was his friend's (@Elijah's Biggest Fan please make sure he gets better friends!!!) and didn't mean anything.

Friends don't let friends wear ANY Gator Crap - towels or tampons!

Advertisement
What’s the alternative? Stay and be part of this dumpster fire? Or better yet stay and be ripped apart like Shaq and Pink were all year by the fans?

No one wants to hear it, but the best thing this kid could do is grad transfer just like Cager did.

If he doesn’t have the grades to grad transfer he’s better off going pro. His draft stock isn’t improving with another year under Enos.
That’s a fair point

I’ve heard some talks that the relationship with Elijah Roberts and UM is not very strong. I’ve been expecting a flip for the past few weeks. And after the way we finished the season...
I think some of you just like to stir up mess! No one can tell you about the relationship with my son and the coaches but us! Y'all act like you want kids to NOT go to the U! This is insane! The coaches came to our house, ate conch salad, conch fritters, curry chicken and rice, we had great conversation and discussed plans for the future. I will tell you that all of this negative talk has made ME have to continue to make sure my son doesn't get discouraged about his commitment. If the fans who have been following UM for years don't have faith in the team, why do you think these kids should? Thank God that they do tho but I promise you, the fans don't make it easy! These young men are just that, YOUNG! Which means they're impressionable. Stop being negative (not just you) and then wonder why kids change their minds. Then y'all talk about the kids being Diva's, punks and any other asinine words you can think of. Thank goodness he does have a good relationship with the coaches because this mess sure doesn't help!

I think some of you just like to stir up mess! No one can tell you about the relationship with my son and the coaches but us! Y'all act like you want kids to NOT go to the U! This is insane! The coaches came to our house, ate conch salad, conch fritters, curry chicken and rice, we had great conversation and discussed plans for the future. I will tell you that all of this negative talk has made ME have to continue to make sure my son doesn't get discouraged about his commitment. If the fans who have been following UM for years don't have faith in the team, why do you think these kids should? Thank God that they do tho but I promise you, the fans don't make it easy! These young men are just that, YOUNG! Which means they're impressionable. Stop being negative (not just you) and then wonder why kids change their minds. Then y'all talk about the kids being Diva's, punks and any other asinine words you can think of. Thank goodness he does have a good relationship with the coaches because this mess sure doesn't help!
Now that sounds like a great meal Momma Roberts 🙌🏾💯

I bet them conch fritters were out of this world!!!

Advertisement
Back