Ivins Update

He's not soft, he's smart.

He knows he was never going to play in this offense & would be another kid sitting on the bench getting bashed by lame *** Miami fans because they think players have control over how many snaps they get.

Enos's Offense is trash, if you're a WR with aspirations of playing right away, scoring TD's & possibly making it to the league you'd be insane to wanna play for him.

Minnesota is a drastically better team & better program than Miami, he's making a good decision not coming here to rot on the bench for the next 3 years.

this added to the fact we don’t have a QB to get a ball to the receivers anyways for the most part..

Advertisement
This season got you jaded, relax lol. Drastically better program? Yeah no, they did have a better season than us though. It’s a good situation for him to step in to and be featured but at the end of the day I dont Want a kid scared of competition to come here regardless so it is what it is. Like I said Before not a loss if that’s really the case. Sometimes you got to make the best decision for you and if he sees early playing time at Minnesota is available then by all means go for that
Lol at anyone being scared of competition at the U....by your usual stat logic Minny has better wrs then us so how is he scared? Or is it this time stats don't mean anything? They have two 1k wrs right now.

Lol at anyone being scared of competition at the U....by your usual stat logic Minny has better wrs then us so how is he scared? Or is it this time stats don't mean anything? They have two 1k wrs right now.
Bateman i think is going to the nfl. I’m just going by what some have posted since he committed last night

Advertisement
This season has me jaded??? No, being a Miami fan has me jaded because we've been trash since 03.

But you know what, I'm not even about to try & talk sense to you, anybody even attempting to try & spin how bad this season was is a lost cause anyway.

Check the offensive rankings my friend, if you think next year is going to get suddely better then I feel sorry for you.

Crazy kids... paying attention to actions and not empty promises.

Play fast? The Only thing the New Miami did fast was collapse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s because those receivers never come out of the game and they don’t rotate them a bunch like Miami do.
View attachment 104140
View attachment 104141
Don’t mean to change the subject but there is no way Thomas should turn pro this off season with those numbers, right? He’d be lucky to get drafted. He’s fallen into the dime in a dozen category.

Advertisement
Don’t mean to change the subject but there is no way Thomas should turn pro this off season with those numbers, right? He’d be lucky to get drafted. He’s fallen into the dime in a dozen category.
Hope he doesn’t go pro but who knows at this point

His pro day/ camp numbers would be tempting for a 3-6 rd chance. Which is still money in the bank. But also look at yearby and a long list of Dline who took the chance and they are doing nothing but practice squad stuff if anything at all (football wise)

Jeff Thomas would not get drafted.

Advertisement
Back