Ivins Update

Advertisement
How do we constantly have the same roster issues? We've had this issue before with no WR depth and we can barely get through a practice with D1 dudes. Losing Hightower blows, he would have played a big role next year. The staff definitely needs 4 WRs and 1 Juco WR IMO. KJ Osborn types don't happen every year and we can't rely on that.

How do we constantly have the same roster issues? We've had this issue before with no WR depth and we can barely get through a practice with D1 dudes. Losing Hightower blows, he would have played a big role next year. The staff definitely needs 4 WRs and 1 Juco WR IMO. KJ Osborn types don't happen every year and we can't rely on that.
What's attractive about how UM uses receivers? Get Art Briles Sr. in here as OC and receivers will be begging to go to UM.

Advertisement
We don’t need anymore soft kids. We got enough
He's not soft, he's smart.

He knows he was never going to play in this offense & would be another kid sitting on the bench getting bashed by lame *** Miami fans because they think players have control over how many snaps they get.

Enos's Offense is trash, if you're a WR with aspirations of playing right away, scoring TD's & possibly making it to the league you'd be insane to wanna play for him.

Minnesota is a drastically better team & better program than Miami, he's making a good decision not coming here to rot on the bench for the next 3 years.

He's not soft, he's smart.

He knows he was never going to play in this offense & would be another kid sitting on the bench getting bashed by lame *** Miami fans because they think players have control over how many snaps they get.

Enos's Offense is trash, if you're a WR with aspirations of playing right away, scoring TD's & possibly making it to the league you'd be insane to wanna play for him.

Minnesota is a drastically better team & better program than Miami, he's making a good decision not coming here to rot on the bench for the next 3 years.
This season got you jaded, relax lol. Drastically better program? Yeah no, they did have a better season than us though. It’s a good situation for him to step in to and be featured but at the end of the day I dont Want a kid scared of competition to come here regardless so it is what it is. Like I said Before not a loss if that’s really the case. Sometimes you got to make the best decision for you and if he sees early playing time at Minnesota is available then by all means go for that

Minnesota has two WRs with 1K in receiving and 10+ TDs this season. One of their WR has as much yards and TDs as our top 3 WRs. lmao and you talking about being scared.

No ****. And Tanner Morgan will be back and he's going to be really good (although I thought he was really good this year).

Advertisement
Minnesota has two WRs with 1K in receiving and 10+ TDs this season. One of their WR has as much yards and TDs as our top 3 WRs. lmao and you talking about being scared.
That’s because those receivers never come out of the game and they don’t rotate them a bunch like Miami do.
4CDF2B8C-DCDC-444D-8518-43C72D6B7A34.jpeg

AF18C75C-79AC-4069-B314-DA6447C122F8.jpeg

This season got you jaded, relax lol. Drastically better program? Yeah no, they did have a better season than us though. It’s a good situation for him to step in to and be featured but at the end of the day I dont Want a kid scared of competition to come here regardless so it is what it is. Like I said Before not a loss if that’s really the case. Sometimes you got to make the best decision for you and if he sees early playing time at Minnesota is available then by all means go for that
El has a point. Enos offense is horrible how do u have wiggins go crazy 2 games in a row beating guys deep and embarrassing dbs and then not target him more for the next 2 games like come on and then no designed plays for the most electric player on our team in jt4 and when he puts u out there u are running a route that by the time is designed to get u open the qb is sacked already. Why would u wanna join a team that when u show out they stop targeting you

El has a point. Enos offense is horrible how do u have wiggins go crazy 2 games in a row beating guys deep and embarrassing dbs and then not target him more for the next 2 games like come on and then no designed plays for the most electric player on our team in jt4 and when he puts u out there u are running a route that by the time is designed to get u open the qb is sacked already. Why would u wanna join a team that when u show out they stop targeting you
I agree, enos isn’t good, but this goes back to the system Diaz wants to keep pressure off of his defense. A slow paced offense to bleed the clock and to minimize the game and plays to defend for the defense. We need a high scoring offense that runs the offense at a fast rate not this bs

Advertisement
This season has me jaded??? No, being a Miami fan has me jaded because we've been trash since 03.

But you know what, I'm not even about to try & talk sense to you, anybody even attempting to try & spin how bad this season was is a lost cause anyway.

Check the offensive rankings my friend, if you think next year is going to get suddely better then I feel sorry for you.

Lol... I think some of our fans seriously have Stockholm syndrome.
A lot of them just don’t grasp how bad we have gotten. It’s a sad state of affairs. We have a lot of people on these boards that actually believe the only reason we lose a kid to Ohio St, Bama, Clemson, etc is because of some “bag”. It’s sad.

Advertisement
I agree, enos isn’t good, but this goes back to the system Diaz wants to keep pressure off of his defense. A slow paced offense to bleed the clock and to minimize the game and plays to defend for the defense. We need a high scoring offense that runs the offense at a fast rate not this bs
You can get chunk yards and still be at a good pace. With all the face wideout and lack of big strong o lineman we need to be a fast pace throwing offense

You know how you keep the pressure off the defense? Having a high 3rd down conversion %, scoring more points, actually running the ball. There are plenty of teams who play at a faster tempo who do this. We don't have to play at a breakneck pace. There are other alternatives.

This season has me jaded??? No, being a Miami fan has me jaded because we've been trash since 03.

But you know what, I'm not even about to try & talk sense to you, anybody even attempting to try & spin how bad this season was is a lost cause anyway.

Check the offensive rankings my friend, if you think next year is going to get suddely better then I feel sorry for you.
This season was so bad, i'm not even excited about signing day or 2020. I'll have to stay in the shadows and continue to read posters I believe in. I'm too miserable.

+1.

Miami has been sub-par for far, far too long.

Puzzling, really.

Disappointing.

Advertisement
Back