Ivins Update

BS85

D before E
Premium
Not sure why Daz took his stuff down but everything appears fine with him. He's just ready to start college. Syubbs visited him and will again next week.

Manny visited Mammarela, Francois, Jonathan Denis, and Washington. Francois has a top 2 of Miami and an unknown school. Probably Nebraska or Indiana lmao. Look for the db corches to somehow **** that up.

Greene is now going to FSU Dec 13th so he's doing an official to Miami this weekend. Ivins says the longer FSU doesn't name a coach, the better it is for Miami....pretty common sense.

The Machado kid needs to visit for his offer to be committable (probably).

Emilien committed to Minnesota out of nowhere. Fleck doesn't allow visita so Miami probably won't even get him on campus. Apparently the staff is okay with 3 receivers.

Also, Elijah Roberts will sign early but official late due to a playoff game out of town. He was wearing a Gators towel in a picture but his mom confirmed it was his friend's (@Elijah's Biggest Fan please make sure he gets better friends!!!) and didn't mean anything.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That 3 WR stuff is disheartening...Unless JT comes back...And he appeared to check out a long time ago

Wiggins
Harley
Payton
Redding
Restrepo
Few
Worsham

That's it...JT would help but it would shock me if he comes back
Thank god we had one of the most prolific red zone offenses in America - Cus if not i'd be quite annoyed we somehow didn't get 6'7 Njoku in a single series.

You're also forgetting Pope. Although he appears to be just another dude as well

Advertisement
Are we really out here getting clowned by Minnesota now? Can’t even get that kid on a visit BC Fleck said no lmao

Kid said we had a full WR room and he didn't want to compete for a starting spot. We don't need that loser mentality. Already have enough of it on the team.

Advertisement
I don’t get how you only take 4 WRs over 2 cycles (we only took 1 last year). That makes no sense.
Well, we signed Osborn and got back Thomas so really not just one for last season. Four this cycle, 2020, would be preferred...there’s still time though to add one more.

I wouldn’t doubt it if the Fleming boat hasn’t sailed just yet so I take back what I said in another thread. If Francois is still in play..and the Delaney kid is too..anything can happen.

Advertisement
Are we really out here getting clowned by Minnesota now? Can’t even get that kid on a visit BC Fleck said no lmao

The write up said it was EMILIEN who didnt want to be a part of a class of 4 WR. He wants to see the field early and between the guys already committed and our current WR room HE chose to go elsewhere. He wasn’t interested in competing with that.

The write up said it was EMILIEN who didnt want to be a part of a class of 4 WR. He wants to see the field early and between the guys already committed and our current WR room HE chose to go elsewhere. He wasn’t interested in competing with that.

Would've been nice to have him in this class. But, given the culture issues we're having, a guy not wanting to compete with other receivers is very telling. I'll give the staff a pass on this one.

Would've been nice to have him in this class. But, given the culture issues we're having, a guy not wanting to compete with other receivers is very telling. I'll give the staff a pass on this one.
I am starting to really hate that phrase haha we lost to Duke but you know what we competed and gave great effort...lol

Advertisement
That 3 WR stuff is disheartening...Unless JT comes back...And he appeared to check out a long time ago

Wiggins
Harley
Payton
Redding
Restrepo
Few
Worsham

That's it...JT would help but it would shock me if he comes back

transfer portal I hope. Nothing elite about that group to start the year

Advertisement
Back