Ivins Update (6/25)

You guys haven't figured out that a 4.4 in gym shorts doesn't always translate to the type of football speed that Hill has? Go ahead and post a thousand players with 4.4 speed. And I'll still tell you that Hill is one of the football fastest players IN THE LONG HISTORY of the game.
What are you talking about 😂😂😂? Evedybody is naming players who ran 4.4 or faster becuase some poster said Santana moss was the last person we had that ran a legit 4.4.

Advertisement
You guys haven't figured out that a 4.4 in gym shorts doesn't always translate to the type of football speed that Hill has? Go ahead and post a thousand players with 4.4 speed. And I'll still tell you that Hill is one of the football fastest players IN THE LONG HISTORY of the game.
Hill wakes up out of bed running a 4.3..without stretching...it’s a big jump from 4.45 to sub 4.3..KJ was a legit 4.48...anything sub 4.40 will show up on the field

Advertisement
Dude didn’t even run 4.4. He ran 4.29 with a 2.51 split. Meaning he finds an extra gear as he gets going. You are definitely not finding it in just anybody and probably not again for a long time.

Redding could easily be a 4.3 guy. 6’2 190 with a 41 inch vert and a 4.5 laser in HS.
He’s more Denzel Mims though. Long striding, athletic guy. They’re fast but they don’t necessarily turn into a 4.3 flat.

I’m pretty sure you wasn’t talking to me with the “young bucks” comment and if you were thanks, but I turn 42 tomorrow.

Brashard is a “football player”. He’s explosive , very thick and very elusive. He’s on the short side but he’ll eat in the slot and return game. First time I saw his film I was all the way in on him, he’s the slot I wanted.
You're a day away from having a way cooler birthday. You would have shared it with Gary Busey and I.

Advertisement
What are you talking about 😂😂😂? Evedybody is naming players who ran 4.4 or faster becuase some poster said Santana moss was the last person we had that ran a legit 4.4.
Definitely not true, dvd, dorsett, t benjamin, even hester was after moss, lo lingard, even redwine ran 4.4 at da combine. Im sure im missing a few!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back