Ivins Reporting 2021 Recruits on Campus Today

Advertisement
Advertisement
James Williams, lol...

T2: not good, still a slight chance but gonna be very difficult to pry him from Clemson/Bama/UGA/LSU etc..

Thadd Franklin: still ours for now, it's good he's at the only Broward feeder school for Miami in Nade, but Hickson better not get comfortable thinking he's a lock, need to recruit him as if he's not committed because every school will come calling.

Romello: Still likes Miami wants to stay home, but LSU & Bama are going to be after him hard, will have to fight to keep him.

Dallas Turner: Very good pass rusher from AH, I doubt we get a commit, but who knows, wouldn't count on it.

Bralon Brown: Very good WR who transferred from Archbishop McCarthy to Nade, I posted on him months ago before we even offered. Very good shot, but all depends on what kinda season we have next year.

Kahlil Brantley: About as Diehard as you can get, will stay committed, All cane.

Kamren Kinchens: Likes Miami a lot, but will be a fight with other powerhouse schools, Banda has to figure out how to not fck this one up.

Andres The Kicker: 100% locked in, not going anywhere.

We could get them all if we have a huge breakout season & make it to the ACC title game next year... Now that obviously isn't going to happen, so better do our due diligence & recruit other prospects.
Truth

Kids can legally get paid now. Maroone Honda needs to shoot some local commercials with these kids rocking Canes gear. Should be highly compensated for their appearance.

Advertisement
Guys, i've seen this movie before. WE get a jump start with local studs who commit and talk about " dream offer"
mid way thru their SR season the decommits start with a ton of excuses. SEC, Clemson do not get serious till later
and most local kids are "S.Fla diva's who want the offer from UM to cover their bases till something better comes along .
we need to expand base( geographically) in terms of talent and find some assistant coaches who can find some 3* that turns into 4-5* by Jr year.
SEC bags, 15 + years of mediocrity will do that to you.
concerned we have not seen much of a second year bump from staff in terms of talent.....
do we have a couple of stud recruiters on staff who can close on some talent.
very, very skeptical at this point

Advertisement
Guys, i've seen this movie before. WE get a jump start with local studs who commit and talk about " dream offer"
mid way thru their SR season the decommits start with a ton of excuses. SEC, Clemson do not get serious till later
and most local kids are "S.Fla diva's who want the offer from UM to cover their bases till something better comes along .
we need to expand base( geographically) in terms of talent and find some assistant coaches who can find some 3* that turns into 4-5* by Jr year.
SEC bags, 15 + years of mediocrity will do that to you.
concerned we have not seen much of a second year bump from staff in terms of talent.....
do we have a couple of stud recruiters on staff who can close on some talent.
very, very skeptical at this point

Tons of talent in Texas, Louisiana, California. I'll make a prediction today that I dont want you to forget. Next we go undefeated or lose 1, all that bull**** the local kids doing stops. OOS kids will be there and take alot spots up. Manny ain't for the bull****. He's allready said where he sees this going with if you commit and you still looking. Once you put together an undefeated season and you have national hype you dont need to kiss *** anymore they at your door asking to come in. We almost thete

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back